2011 Eureka Springs June 3-5

ATTENTION: the gas station at the end of the road by the Angler and the one just east of there on 62 were hit by lightning and their gas pumps are not working...don't depend on them for fuel :beerchug:

Well, they have a couple days to get them going! Lol

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

I wish we could have made it. Have fun, be safe and share pics for those of us that couldn't be there.

I wish we could have made it. Have fun, be safe and share pics for those of us that couldn't be there.

Damn - sorry you can't make it. Y'all take care.

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

Almost ready to go! Had storms in KC tonight - had to wait out the rain. My girls helped me load up! Leave tomorrow after work - should be there after dinner :please:

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306982933.803129.jpg

really wish you guys could have made it, you will be missed!! always have you in my thoughts and prayers :beerchug:

Woo Hoo!!!! I'm leaving work!

See ya'll later! Leave the light on for me...probably be about 9:30-ish when I roll in...

Woo Hoo!!!! I'm leaving work!

See ya'll later! Leave the light on for me...probably be about 9:30-ish when I roll in...

We will have the lights on and cold ones in the cooler !!
Be safe & See yah when you get here Bro :thumbsup:

Almost ready to go! Had storms in KC tonight - had to wait out the rain. My girls helped me load up! Leave tomorrow after work - should be there after dinner :please:

iPhone. Tapatalk. Out.

Have a safe trip down Omar. I hope I can make it down, it sure is a good time.

Back