2012 Eureka Springs June 1-3

I've been working 10 hour days all week (so what's new), and have to work till noon Saturday (nothing out of the ordinary here either :banghead:), so will try to come down Sunday morning to visit/ride for a bit. Where and what time does everyone usually do breakfast?

Dont ask me how I got em in there. We are going to try leave 6am...its 7 hour drive from dallas...we will hopefully arrive around 1-2pm need a bed if available...if not we ok sleepin under the stars. :-D
only thing could cause a turn around is if Aileen get called in to work..she is on call tomorrow...keepin fingers crossed.

ForumRunner_20120601_214045.png

ForumRunner_20120601_214120.png

ForumRunner_20120601_214045.png

ForumRunner_20120601_214120.png

I've been working 10 hour days all week (so what's new), and have to work till noon Saturday (nothing out of the ordinary here either :banghead:), so will try to come down Sunday morning to visit/ride for a bit. Where and what time does everyone usually do breakfast?

I'll be rolling through Springfield around 6:30am Sunday morning on my way to the Angler for breakfast with the gang. I'm heading down 65 to pick up 86 south of Branson. You are welcome to ride along.

I'll be rolling through Springfield around 6:30am Sunday morning on my way to the Angler for breakfast with the gang. I'm heading down 65 to pick up 86 south of Branson. You are welcome to ride along.

Refining the itinerary for tomorrow. I'll be stopping in Hollister at the Kum & Go on Gage St. Current plans are stands up at 7:30am for the last leg to Anglers Grill. Should be there around 9am.

BusaWhipped said:
Refining the itinerary for tomorrow. I'll be stopping in Hollister at the Kum & Go on Gage St. Current plans are stands up at 7:30am for the last leg to Anglers Grill. Should be there around 9am.

See ya when you get here. We just rode into Branson MO...have no idea where it is...we just kepr riding north..haha..heading back to Eureka Springs....

Ok, I'll see how I feel in the morning, and how early I can get around. I'll be going a, shall we say, bit more "technical" (heavy side grip usage) route down to Eureka. But I'll shoot for getting there at around 9:00.

See ya when you get here. We just rode into Branson MO...have no idea where it is...we just kepr riding north..haha..heading back to Eureka Springs....
Lol! Branson.. in the tourist season. Was it a mad house? I've lived around here all my life and remember Branson when it was only known for Trout fishing, way before the coming of the country music shows. 76 boulevard ended at the top of the hill just above the down town. Place is a huge tourist trap now. Between Memorial day and Labor day, I avoid the Branson area with a passion. :laugh:

Had a great time riding with you all today! Good to catch up with Dennis, Hal, Semi, Lisa and Lamb. Also good to meet new friends, Motochris and thap!

Sorry I missed you Bob.

Semi made a new friend :)

Damn it Skotty, you posted them before I could. :rofl: I wish I would have video taped Semi antagonizing that poor lil bug, of course I think he pissed the bug off because it was following him around.:rofl:

We made it home safe!
Great seeing everyone again and meeting some fellow riders and new friends!
Til next time brothers and sisters!

Had a great time riding with you all today! Good to catch up with Dennis, Hal, Semi, Lisa and Lamb. Also good to meet new friends, Motochris and thap!

Sorry I missed you Bob.
Wish I could of stayed longer , Wanted to beat the rain . Hope to see yah at the next one Bro .

I am home. It was great to finally put faces with some of the names.

I even learned a few things while I was there, such as "kinky f**kery", that a 94 y/o man in a nursing home is happy because there is 10 females to every male and that he is the only male that doesn't wear diapers. But I am still trying to figure out what someone sounds like when the "squeal like a possum". ???

There is a few other things that I learned but I will save them for later.

I am home. It was great to finally put faces with some of the names.

I even learned a few things while I was there, such as "kinky f**kery", that a 94 y/o man in a nursing home is happy because there is 10 females to every male and that he is the only male that doesn't wear diapers. But I am still trying to figure out what someone sounds like when the "squeal like a possum". ???

There is a few other things that I learned but I will save them for later.

Gonna have to keep Amy away from those books . Yeah , I have never heard a Possum squeal :rofl:

Back