2012 Eureka Springs June 1-3

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
There are a few folks looking at getting together during June 1-3 at Eureka Springs, AR if anyone would like to join in. We have had some great times during the past 6 years and this one shouldn't be any different.

The manager at Pointewest Hotel 1-479-253-9050 quoted these prices for the various rooms:
Rooms: $79 plus tax

The reason given for the rate increase is they have new owners (again) who have put new beds in the rooms and have also started offering a free continental breakfast (waffles, cereal, etc.).

Anyway, please post up if you would like to join in the fun and let's get this thing planned. Please include the room you have reserved and the dates you will be there so we can keep this organized on this end (has come in very handy in the past when reservations got mixed up!) I'm looking forward to seeing and riding with all of you again and hopefully meeting some new friends too.

These are the rooms they have available at this time:

Regular Rooms:
102:
103: b4dd0g Fri(1st)-Mon(4th)
106: ikillbugsfast Thur(31st)-Mon(4th)
107: bishop2072, Fri(1st)-Sun(3rd)
108: thapp, Thurs(31st)-Sun(3rd)
109: doniton2 Fri(1st)-Sun(3rd)
201: Omslaw Thurs(31st)-Sun(3rd)
202: darcidog Thurs(31st)-Sun(3rd)
203: 6gear Fri(1st)-Sun(3rd)
204: motochris Fri(1st)-Mon(4th)
207: semi Thur(31st)-Mon(4th) /Macon454 & busaprincess
208:
209:
210:

Will be there the middle of May for a blackbird meet. Have fun out there!

FYI, there is a little leather shop on your way out of town that has Pig Trail (SR 23) patches.

Motochris+wife room#208 fri-mon Looking forward to seeing ya all again

I have been trying to get to the Eureka MnG for 4 years now, been foiled every time. Work, weather, crashed bike last year, here's hoping the 5th year will be the charm..

Ikillbugsfast said:
How wild does it get.is it for the family or not and how many group rides

Family oriented- rides through out the day- pool on premises-

I will be there Thursday thru Sunday. I have room 202. I don't think Katie can make it. Her daughter is getting married that weekend.

darciedog1 said:
I will be there Thursday thru Sunday. I have room 202. I don't think Katie can make it. Her daughter is getting married that weekend.

List updated with your room number.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

How wild does it get.is it for the family or not and how many group rides

Bring the gang. Some members act like animals though. :laugh: Here is a pic of MC twotone and Pepper getting down, getting loose and getting funky.:thumbsup:

IMG_4084%20%28Large%29.jpg

Those roads, those glorious roads. Not a straight road in the Ozarks. Motorcycle paradise!!!!

GSXcite said:
Bring the gang. Some members act like animals though. :laugh: Here is a pic of MC twotone and Pepper getting down, getting loose and getting funky.:thumbsup:

Your killing me Hal. I totally forgot about that picture. LOL

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Back