Spring 2015 in Eureka Springs! May 27 - 31

updated...i'm so ready for this to happen, it's been another long, cold winter :banghead:

Going to try and make it down. I get two three day weekends off a year, with memorial day one of them. Don't know if I can take the next weekend off too. Good news is I only have one more year of 12 hour days to go, then it's retirement for me!

Going to try and make it down. I get two three day weekends off a year, with memorial day one of them. Don't know if I can take the next weekend off too. Good news is I only have one more year of 12 hour days to go, then it's retirement for me!

great news...both about you possibly making it down and your upcoming freedom :beerchug:

I cannot wait to be at this event next spring...so bummed I'm missing it this year :(

Working on having Busa #4 by this event. I may or may not have it.... keep your fingers crossed.

Putting in for Vacation time on Monday for this . Hopefully I will know in about 2 weeks . Would love to get back and do some riding . Will be riding down on My C-14 .

Putting in for Vacation time on Monday for this . Hopefully I will know in about 2 weeks . Would love to get back and do some riding . Will be riding down on My C-14 .

great news...tell them you are leaving your phone at home this year!!! :thumbsup:

Looking forward at the forecast in Eureka Springs, it looks like the rain gear is going to get a work out.

Rain or not, still looking forward to this!

I am going to miss this one, according to the list it looks like only 3 or 4 people are going to be there, rain and I am putting an engine in my car so I wish clear skies, good rides and camaraderie to the ones that do make it .

Back