Eureka Springs MnG May 31-June 2, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well crap, I'm that guy. The guy that says yep we're coming...then a day or two before says we can't make it. Sorry, but it was a stretch for our trip West to swing by for a day or so anyway. We are heading down to Texas then on to the coast from there. Enjoy. For us, we'll make it there one of these days.

Cap has arrived.... of course no one was there so I'm at the angler eating lunch..

We are all packed up and will be rolling out early in the morning

Not raining at the moment, but it is all around us.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

You guys have some nasty storms headed your way in a bit if they stay together. You guys be safe over in AR

Sitting on the back porch watching it roll in across the lake.

Capt. you guys hunker down :oh: , storm coming your way with earlier tornado's (hit Broken Arrow - Not a big one though) and 60 to 70 mph winds :nervous: . Get them Bikes :race:INSIDE with You :please: !

The worst is through, wall clouds with some rain and wind. Calming down now and about to clear up.

I'm in rolla mo just had a splash getting here ....we are so exhausted from the rain and wind lol

We stopped at applebees to eat .

We should be there tomorrow morning

I'm in rolla mo just had a splash getting here ....we are so exhausted from the rain and wind lol

We stopped at applebees to eat .

We should be there tomorrow morning

See you in the morning!

Had planned on rolling out yesterday but work kept me late and the storms rolled through.... Looks like I wont be making this after all stay safe and I will try and make the fall jam.

The son and I are home and unloaded, we had a great time, hope to see each one of you at the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back