• prefer different date and have put it in my post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
as several have mentioned already, we have generally gone for the weekend after Memorial Day for the past several years which would make it May 29-31...figured i would throw up a poll to get a feel for what everyone thought and we could all start planning from there...for those that don't know, this is based around the PointeWest Motel 11882 Highway 187 Eureka Springs, AR 72631

we usually post the official dates as a Friday-Sunday event but some attendees have come in as early as Monday or Tuesday and stayed through the next Monday

What a great way for me to make up for missing celebrating my birthday with you all last year than to come celebrate it with you in 2015...36 in Eureka...that sounds like fun to me...

Omar and I have his oldest kid's high school graduation mid-May, so we'll most likely be missing this spring event :( I'll refrain from voting for that reason, but man, I'm going to miss my friends and those roads!!! :(

Ok Michelle, then a East Coast event needs to happen then.
Omar and I have his oldest kid's high school graduation mid-May, so we'll most likely be missing this spring event :( I'll refrain from voting for that reason, but man, I'm going to miss my friends and those roads!!! :(

Only 5 votes?!? Does anybody else have an opinion on a date? It would be nice to make the date official, so those of us that have to put in for vacation months ahead of time have a good chance of getting it off. The last full week in May works for me at this time.

I have track dates set for May 31 to June 2nd. I won't vote either! Looking forward to seeing you all sometime this year.

I am looking forward to making the date official sooner than later myself. Much easier to get the official permission in my household when it seems like it is forever away.

I am looking forward to making the date official sooner than later myself. Much easier to get the official permission in my household when it seems like it is forever away.

I have a vacation request in for the week after memorial day as that is the only time for two weeks on either side of it that I have a chance of getting off. I'm hoping that it gets approved! Don't let me dictate the date though.

Back