Spring 2015 Hayabusa Bash - May 6-10, 2015

We had about a 30 minute downpour yesterday at 5:30 pm. Otherwise, it was great weather. No accidents was another plus. Close to 60 people made it by Friday night and some had to leave. 42 bikes, half of them Busa's.

The Fall Bash will be 9-23 thru the 27th. I anticipate a similar sized crowd.

Pretty good time :laugh:

Always a great time and always good catching up with old friends and meeting new ones

Sorry, most of the stuff was posted on the Facebook group. The cold shouldering that occurs here probably has something to do with it. We all did have a fantastic time! Got to hang out with the Moonshiners, had a birthday to which several people sucked helium from his balloons and sang happy birthday, had a really great band play Saturday night, rented a pontoon boat and played on the lake for a while. Had people from Canada, Alaska, Arkansas, Missouri, and several areas around us. The guys from AR rode their bikes as did Scar and his friend! Pretty impressive! Danielle is working on photos that she took over the 4 days we were there. I will post them up as they come available.

Thumbs Up!

image-1556860656.jpg

Sorry, most of the stuff was posted on the Facebook group. The cold shouldering that occurs here probably has something to do with it.

Just out of curiosity, the cold shouldering comment is aimed at whom, John? I know there were about 3 reasons I didn't/couldn't go to this event, and I'm pretty sure they've been stated here, months ago, so if that comment is aimed at me, by all means, I'd love to defend myself, again.

Also, it's hard to see your Facebook group when so many of us are added, removed, added and removed as if we're all in junior high. I'm 45 years old, and have absolutely nothing to hide or gain from playing the games or letting the continual snide comments go on here anymore, especially *if* they are aimed at me at all. Pretty sure I made that clear the last time we met, so if it's not aimed at me, my apologies for even drawing that conclusion... :dunno:

Congrats on a great turn-out; I trust your future events will continue to grow.

Its all your fault VaB! :laugh:

Hey wait.... I didn't know there was a FB group. How do I join!?

It always is man :rofl:

Their group is called Hayabusa Bash...think you just ask to join, admins there approve your membership...

It always is man :rofl:

Their group is called Hayabusa Bash...think you just ask to join, admins there approve your membership...

Ah ok. I looked and it looks like there is 2 Hayabusa.org. I guess someone ripped them off from the real org?

Ah ok. I looked and it looks like there is 2 Hayabusa.org. I guess someone ripped them off from the real org?

The oRg has an oRg FB group and a FB page (probably what you just found), and then racerV and others set up a separate "Hayabusa Bash" FB group, which is what he referenced earlier and where he's posting pics from his recent event.

So, that's 3 different groups - confusing for certain, but in the world of Busas, there's just so much love to spread around :D

I'm the last guy not on FB. My wife set up a page, but if there is anything on it it's not me putting it there. Now I know what you are thinking, how could an incredibly likable fellow like myself not be on the social future of human kind? Good question and thanks for asking. I don't care what people are doing. There I said it. Let's face it, most of us are too boring to make reports on ourselves for all to see. Most people I know could tell me what they are doing once a year and that would be too often.

Ok I'll crawl back under my rock. I have an app on my cell phone that lets you rotary dial.

Let's face it, most of us are too boring to make reports on ourselves for all to see. Most people I know could tell me what they are doing once a year and that would be too often.

You're not missing much on FB IMHO I use it mostly to keep up with friends from high school, friends that should probably still be in high school, and those that likely never graduated from high school :hide:

I'm going to start texting you hourly Willie, and from the bathroom :rofl:

Sorry, I had to.

In all seriousness though, my comment wasn't aimed at you or anybody else. It was just a general observation similar to walking into a room full of people who seem like they are all having a good time, cutting up, and laughing and then all of a sudden you could hear a pin drop. I thought we had buried the hatchet last year. It doesn't seem to be the case. I was not aware of anyone being removed from the group and I am not sure why anyone would be. If you would like back in I will do it myself. To say that you guys haven't been missed would be a lie. I would love to know what I could do to get us all back together again. Suggestions would be helpful.

Pappy won this helmet Saturday night. He was so funny! He snatches that thing up and ran, well kinda ran, back to his room. We have no idea what happened after that. Never saw him again.

image-2130411066.jpg

Back