Spring 2015 in Eureka Springs! May 27 - 31

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Here you go!! May 27 - 31, 2015!!

Plan away oRg members!! :thumbsup:

The place most attendees stay is the Pointewest Motel (1-479-253-9050).

To help ensure that nothing gets messed up, please post up when you reserve a room. Going to be a great time!

201 6gear: Friday (29th) thru Sunday (31st)
210 darciedog1: Wednesday (27th) thru Monday (1st)
301 FlatlandBusa: Wednesday (27th) thru Sunday (31st)
Apartment:

campground across the road:

not sure what room but will be there: acehole, semi: Thursday (28th) thru Sunday (31st)

Last edited:
YEAH!!!! So glad to see this posted, I sit here at work watching the cold weather outside and am just waiting for spring...so now I can try and spend the cold winter planning for this trip...

am just waiting for spring...

Me too - except it isn't even Winter yet. :banghead: So it feels far away (good riding weather) from where I sit. :banghead:

Why does good weather (summertime) seem to go so fast and Wintertime seems to take so long? ???

I guess it's just part of life and the good times always go faster then bad times. And life goes on.................

If everything goes as planned I will be attending this one on Busa #4. I was very honored to be the coordinator of the very first Eureka Springs Meet-N-Greet waaaayyy back in 2006. Hope to see all of you there.

Well I am definitely in and am open to dates. I believe it is traditionally the weekend after Memorial Day weekend so we are looking at May 30th being the Saturday. So Thursday the 28th to Sunday the 31st of May?

How does that sit with ya'll?

That weekend works for me. When do you normally plan to arrive? Thursday-sunday? I have never attended the eureka springs event, but I want to.

I think people arrive as early as Tuesday and leave as late as Monday. I am hoping to get an extra day in and arrive on Wednesday this year. We will see if the vacation time works out with work and all but a man can dream.

AdamG, if you roll through Kansas City on your way down south to Eureka we should meet up and we can roll down in a group...Im 99% sure that the wife and I will either be trailering or putting the Busa in the bed of my truck. Either way we have room for another bike if need be.

AdamG, if you roll through Kansas City on your way down south to Eureka we should meet up and we can roll down in a group...Im 99% sure that the wife and I will either be trailering or putting the Busa in the bed of my truck. Either way we have room for another bike if need be.

KC is about 1/2 way for me, could meet you on the way down. I'll be riding down.

That would be nice to caravan from Kansas City. Will be passing through and that would the last long trek more interesting. Some little 2 way radios would be fun for some chatter. I will be trailering for sure. I was really glad to be rolling the bike into the trailer at the end of the trip last year.

Lets get this rolling! The end of May will be here soon!

I and Amy have room 301 booked May 27 to the 31.

Looking forward to meeting good people for the second year!

I am booked. Room 209, the 27th through the 31st. Trying to talk a friend of mine into coming with as well. Hope his VFR can keep up with the big boys!

Just wanted to post up that I was able to get a buddy to commit to coming down with me. We ride together quit a bit and he is a heck of a good rider. Raced on the local amateur circuit for 10 years or so in the 90's. He is fast but safe and I have learned a lot from riding with him. He rides a Gixxer 750.

Back