2012 Eureka Springs June 1-3

thapp put me to shame the way he kept his bike so clean :)

IMAG1813.jpg

Monday's suck! :laugh: It was great to meet everyone...I guess I missed a couple of folks on Sunday. I'm working on editing the videos I took Saturday and should have them up either tonight or tomorrow along with some pictures. I'll post the link here and to my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/bishop2072

semi and I made it back to Kansas City. I'm going to try and talk him into staying the night and riding home in the AM, but he is hard headed like me and will want to head out tonight even though he is pretty sore. Had a great time and met some new folks I have not had the opportunity to meet such as Lamb, who I have been trying to meet for years. Had an awesome time with my buds and can't wait for next one.:thumbsup:

semi and I made it back to Kansas City. I'm going to try and talk him into staying the night and riding home in the AM, but he is hard headed like me and will want to head out tonight even though he is pretty sore. Had a great time and met some new folks I have not had the opportunity to meet such as Lamb, who I have been trying to meet for years. Had an awesome time with my buds and can't wait for next one.:thumbsup:

Really Glad you got to get away for awhile Hal . It was nice to see yah again :thumbsup:

thapp and family home safe. thanks to all who made it. it was good to meet new friends and reconnect with old ones cant wait till the next one
p.s thank you to all who took all of my kids for rides while we were there that was so awesome of you guys

GSXcite said:

Nice to finally meet ya Hal. Hope to make it to Heartland one of these days and meet up with you.

GSXcite said:
Was nice meeting you too. we will do Heartland park for sure!:thumbsup:

Sounds Good! Looks like a handful of us will be doing Barber Sept 29-30 STT. See if you can swing it. :-D

GSXcite said:
Sept might work for me. I have always wanted to do Barber.

Barber is a MUST DO World Class Track. I would like to try on the Busa.

made it home, unloaded the bike, and am headed back to work tonight...i'll try to get the pics sorted and up soon...it was a great week spent with old friends and new...already looking forwad to the next time i get to do it again (the MnG part that is, not the sliding down the road :laugh:)

made it home, unloaded the bike, and am headed back to work tonight...i'll try to get the pics sorted and up soon...it was a great week spent with old friends and new...already looking forwad to the next time i get to do it again (the MnG part that is, not the sliding down the road :laugh:)

Colen , It was a blast seeing you again and riding some roads & telling stories !! Can't wait til the next one !!!
I have a good thumb if yah need one :laugh::laugh:

Lamb is home safe....Just wanted to say a few words about last years event and the reason for my return this year. Last years tragedy has had a bigger impact on Lamb than ever expected. His attitude towards "group" riding and where to ride in the group was profoundly impacted. Having returned to the "scene" and replaying the events and visualizing the distances, speeds, etc. has allowed for closure and Lamb would like to send out his condolences on the first anniversary of the Brown family no longer having their son. If some of you in attendance or reading through the posts are unfamiliar with the happenings of 2011, than consider yourself lucky...and please slow down.

This years event was not highly attended and that ended up being right up Lamb's alley. All of the people that interacted with him were honest and pleasurable people with good attitudes, thanks! Great ride on Sat with Charlie, Lisa and Hotdog4. Too much rain, but being from Socal, doesn't everywhere have too much rain.

Funny story! On Sunday night a thunderstorm moved through and there were some loud and low rumbling thunder claps and Lamb wakes up and sits straight up in bed and half yells "we r having an earthquake!" Ah hahahahaha! what a fool!

Lamb is home safe....Just wanted to say a few words about last years event and the reason for my return this year. Last years tragedy has had a bigger impact on Lamb than ever expected. His attitude towards "group" riding and where to ride in the group was profoundly impacted. Having returned to the "scene" and replaying the events and visualizing the distances, speeds, etc. has allowed for closure and Lamb would like to send out his condolences on the first anniversary of the Brown family no longer having their son. If some of you in attendance or reading through the posts are unfamiliar with the happenings of 2011, than consider yourself lucky...and please slow down.

This years event was not highly attended and that ended up being right up Lamb's alley. All of the people that interacted with him were honest and pleasurable people with good attitudes, thanks! Great ride on Sat with Charlie, Lisa and Hotdog4. Too much rain, but being from Socal, doesn't everywhere have too much rain.

Funny story! On Sunday night a thunderstorm moved through and there were some loud and low rumbling thunder claps and Lamb wakes up and sits straight up in bed and half yells "we r having an earthquake!" Ah hahahahaha! what a fool!

It was a pleasure seeing You & Lisa again and talking with you ! Be Safe Lamb :please:

Back