Eureka Springs, AR MnG May 30-June 1, 2014

When doesn't Semi take pictures. Him and his ninja camera.

the Ninja Camera finally died, i recently upgraded to the Creeper Cam...i'm sure you'll all love the results of this change :laugh:

HA! I revived the thread! LOL

you have no idea of the evil you have released! get ready for your visit from VaB's :spank:

btw, this is the only pic of her that i can find :blonde:

576074_620985677914859_1863832173_n.jpg

is that not her? i sure thought that was her pink bike :duh:

:semi:

the Ninja Camera finally died, i recently upgraded to the Creeper Cam...i'm sure you'll all love the results of this change :laugh:

This is just kind of scary.....Creeper Cam....now I understand why Semi wanted a ghillie suit. :watching:

This is just kind of scary.....Creeper Cam....now I understand why Semi wanted a ghillie suit. :watching:

MY friend, the ninja cam was just phase one. Now with the Creeper cam, its totally silent, targets are unaware and not alert. Let the games begin.

What is next? Let me guess...Semi is getting set up with highly advanced drones to watch us. I do not mind the pictures because they usually show how much fun everything is and all the crazy stuff that happens. But he has posted some pics and I am like wtf I never even saw him around. It is okay....two can play this game. :moon:

I will NOT be there! I will be on the track that weekend with CSS again in Barber. Y'all have a great time and fun rides. My room will be open now. I'll call to cancel my reservation today. :thumbsup:

I will NOT be there! I will be on the track that weekend with CSS again in Barber. Y'all have a great time and fun rides. My room will be open now. I'll call to cancel my reservation today. :thumbsup:

sorry to hear that, we'll miss you and you're going to miss a great time! hope you manage to have a little fun anyway :laugh:

I've been told about busagirl not making it and was told to book her room, but there's no way I can make this one this year either. :down:

Maybe I'll shoot for the fall bash or something, I dunno. Have fun guys.

I've been told about busagirl not making it and was told to book her room, but there's no way I can make this one this year either. :down:

Maybe I'll shoot for the fall bash or something, I dunno. Have fun guys.

You suck Bots...I asked everyone, and everyone said the same thing... :moon:

Back