Eureka Springs, AR MnG May 30-June 1, 2014

ok room 202 booked from the 27th till the 1rst.

Ohhh I think I am in trouble now....my room is next to yours. But on the bright side, when you get done wiping your bike down and making it spotles you can do mine. Lol

Ya ya if I must I guess but you know the wife is coming along too so this might get interesting

Sent from my galaxy far far away

Anybody need a room mate. I'll be down on the 29th & out on the 1st. If I don't here a thing by Friday I'll book a room.

Can we get a new thread up with room numbers and people going and whatnot? I'd just like to keep updated on this

Can we get a new thread up with room numbers and people going and whatnot? I'd just like to keep updated on this

semi's been keeping that first post in this thread updated with the room numbers and members going...

:thumbsup:

I saw..... I guess I just want to see more talk about it....... why don't we have an emoticon for kicking rocks?

I saw..... I guess I just want to see more talk about it....... why don't we have an emoticon for kicking rocks?

:laugh:

As time gets closer, talk will pick up...you know you can create a new thread in this forum anytime and hype things up, right?

:)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I'm so ready for my bike to be finished so I can ride. Screw weather, that's not an excuse LOL

It has rained on me every year that I have went. Just ask semi how soaked I was when I got there.

Yes, this will not come soon enough. :thumbsup: I was thinking about starting a "post your mug thread" when the time got closer, as I have not met any of you in person and other than Vabs have no idea what anybody looks like.

I'm down for a post your mug thread, I don't know what anyone looks like cept Vabs and GixerHP...... and big headed Bots :whistle:

Yes, this will not come soon enough. :thumbsup: I was thinking about starting a "post your mug thread" when the time got closer, as I have not met any of you in person and other than Vabs have no idea what anybody looks like.

Let me help you, here is Juli and Me in Colorado last year. Semi took the picture.

IMG_9126.jpg

Does this help?
Here is a couple pics of Aileen.
Eureka Springs 2012

ForumRunner_20131231_090656.png

ForumRunner_20131231_090842.png

ForumRunner_20131231_090656.png

ForumRunner_20131231_090842.png

Here is a good pic of my flip flop smiling. Eureka Springs 2011

2nd pic
One of our Org members chill'n downtown Eureka Springs

ForumRunner_20131231_091407.png

ForumRunner_20131231_091407.png

ForumRunner_20131231_091638.png

here, i found one of me...i don't take selfies so this is the best i can do :thumbsup:

IMG_0771.jpg

Back