Dog died...

Found out my dog of 13 years died last night this morning.

It's amazing how animals mean so much to you.

Had him since I was 8.

I am shocked at how sad I really got especially thinking about all the good times.

Its almost crazy ?

It is not crazy to share the unconditional LOVE from a member of our family ~ my good friend in Corona has shared his shop with Boy for over 13 years . . .
hqdefault.jpg

The attachment we have with another living being that is always happy to spend time with us is priceless & will always have a place in our heart . . .

If RussellJ ran out an got a puppy to help him through the grief the puppy would be 6 years old now guys!

I understand, I am through and through a dog person. My dog is the only thing I put above my Hayabusa (wife never reads my posts ;)). Anyway I was referring to the fact that the OP posted in Jun 2010, so this is a long dead thread. If RussellJ is still grieving on that puppy it must have been one heck of a dog!

Just playing with you though don't get mad at me and start thread stalking me :beerchug:

I understand,
I am through and through a dog person.

My dog is the only thing I put above my Hayabusa
( wife never reads my posts ;) ).

Anyway I was referring to the fact that the OP posted in Jun 2010,
so this is a long dead thread.

If Russell J is still grieving on that puppy it must have been one heck of a dog !

Just playing with you though don't get mad at me and start thread stalking me .

:beerchug:

Never even gave the whole thread stalker thing a thought ~ until you posted up that last line in your latest post . . .

Get_e9501d_5643129.jpg

Back