Dog died...

"Farewell, Master, Yet not farewell, Where I go, ye, too, shall dwell
I am gone, before your face, A moment's time, a little space.
When ye come where I have stepped, Ye will wonder why ye wept. "

Deepest condolences as I have laid to rest a couple myself.
It is not easy but be assured he is roaming free now in dog heaven having served you well.

Not even remotely crazy. Pets are part of the family and just like our human family members.

Except pets never do anything JUST to piss you off.

Condolences to you and God speed to your pup.

He's off the Rainbow Bridge now.

Cats do. They do it every time I wash my car.:banghead:

To the OP:

Sorry for your loss. As a avid dog lover I know how you feel. Ive lost two of my best friends and I have a feeling a 3rd will be going soon. :-(

sorry for your loss. not crazy at all. i love my dogs and two are getting old. not looking forward to facing their demise

My condolences to you and your family. I had a close call a couple months ago with one of my Tosas, (jap mastiff) and I couldnt believe the hurt I felt thinking I was gonna lose him. They are a big part of your family, and will live forever in your hearts. :love:

Sorry for your loss. I feel your pain. The only time in my adult life I broke down and bawled like a little kid was some twenty years ago when I ran over my little dog. I sat down, picked up his limp little body and bawled my eyes out!

Sorry for your loss. I feel your pain. The only time in my adult life I broke down and bawled like a little kid was some twenty years ago when I ran over my little dog. I sat down, picked up his limp little body and bawled my eyes out!

Similar story, I was moving my window A/C unit and my kitten ran up under my feet and tripped me. The A/C landed in the back half of the kitten and I had to finish it. Grown man crying that day.

OP: sorry for your loss. Time will eventually fix it.

Yeah my liitle pooch is aggravating when he barks at the doorbell, but I would hate to live without him doing so. Sorry about your dog bro. Hope your heart heals soon.

Haha heres a pic my mom had put up today. Shes hurt bad so shes posting stuff all over facebook lol

Sorry to hear about your loss I recently lost one of mine.

I keep them in my heart and in my house some think it's weird but I think they would want to be remembered as much as anyone else would.

They are very much a real part of the family more so that most may think.

102_2647.jpg

Back