Just when I thought it couldn't get worse...my dog died.

sorry to hear about your loss, i know the two of you took good care of each other...you did the right thing but that doesn't make it any easier to bear, i'm glad he's not in pain any longer

Thanks for all the support friends. IT MEANS ALOT to me. Reading all that good stuff.:bowdown:

Rubb.

Ah man... I come on here after bein' away for awhile, and read this...

That's tough Rubb. Been there though, several times. It's never easy to lose a good friend. At least you know he had a good life..

Take care brother.

Thank you guys.

Love and support from "down under" and...

The "Evergreen State"

Phone calls from as far away as Guam....

This site rocks,best on the planet.

We have come together so many times in good times and in bad.

I once got together with a couple other members and sent flowers to vabusa/mechelle when one of her pups passed away.

Made her cry.:p I think one of her co-workers posted a pic of the delivery on line the site.

She did me a great one back. She made a wall hanging of Kodiac. It was huge,like 14x20 looked like an oil painting.:bowdown:

Non-dog folks prob wont get it. That's ok. Cats,Iguanas,Snakes,Parrots,Rabbits,Duck and Turtles they are all cool.

But nothing beats the love of a dog. :thumbsup:

Rubb.

:down: Damn it, why do we get so attached to our pups??

I'm sorry rub...I really am :(

I still miss my Danes, so much so I don't think I'll ever have a dog again...

Thank you guys.

Love and support from "down under" and...

The "Evergreen State"

Phone calls from as far away as Guam....

This site rocks,best on the planet.

We have come together so many times in good times and in bad.

I once got together with a couple other members and sent flowers to vabusa/mechelle when one of her pups passed away.

Made her cry.:p I think one of her co-workers posted a pic of the delivery on line the site.

She did me a great one back. She made a wall hanging of Kodiac. It was huge,like 14x20 looked like an oil painting.:bowdown:

Non-dog folks prob wont get it. That's ok. Cats,Iguanas,Snakes,Parrots,Rabbits,Duck and Turtles they are all cool.

But nothing beats the love of a dog. :thumbsup:

Rubb.

Shoot, I've had flowers sent to me by the gang here far too many times to count at this point...flowers and so much more.

Rub, I still have the baseball hat you sent me! :)

We're family; fight like it sometimes too :p

Shoot, I've had flowers sent to me by the gang here far too many times to count at this point...flowers and so much more.

Rub, I still have the baseball hat you sent me! :)

We're family; fight like it sometimes too :p

Yup. But it's all good. :poke:
:laugh:

Rubb.

:down: Damn it, why do we get so attached to our pups??

I'm sorry rub...I really am :(

I still miss my Danes, so much so I don't think I'll ever have a dog again...

I am thinking that way as well girl. I love 'em...but the heartache wow.

Rubb.

I am thinking that way as well girl. I love 'em...but the heartache wow.

Rubb.

I hear ya and feel ya bro. It's been over 10 years since I last had a furry 4-legged companion. I really would like one, but the inevitable always stops me.

My life has had enough heartbreaks as it is. :(

Stay strong, bruvver...I'm only a hop, skip, jump and phone call away.

Back