Put our dog down

Mark,

Sorry for your loss. We just had to put one of our cats down back in October.....I cried like a baby. Did the same thing a few years ago when we had to put down our Akita too.

How are the children taking it? I'm sure they are very sad.

Biscuit is right by the way.....some healing time and a new pup will work wonders.

I feel for you and your family Mark. My doggie is climbing up in his years and I dread the day. I don't know who will take it harder me or my daughter. He'll be waiting for you when the time comes.

I still debate if I'll get another dog right away to get my mind off of things or if I wont be able to do it again.

Sorry man. I also know what it's like to put one down.We had to do it about a year ago and it was a very hard thing to do. As everyone said, time will heal but you'll never forget and should'nt. remember the good times and god bless.

Let me tell you right now... I'm a real man, and everytime we hadda do that, I cried my eyes out like a little baby! I know the feeling ooh too well! You are NOT alone! When you love something like that, you need to just let it out. There is nothing wrong with getting it out of you... It shows that you are a real man and you value life, no matter how less intelligent it is to humans.

Dont ever be afraid to share your emotions with yer family... They are feeling the same way, and need you to be at that same level or grieviance (sp?) as them...
I have had many of dogs, and have been in this siuation plenty of times.. not easy!

My condolences to your family Sir..:bowdown:

Sad to hear bro I have a 13 year old yellow lab and I know she probably only has a couple years left, it breaks my heart to think about it. It sucks but at 16 years old if you had to put you dog down I am sure it was because it saved her from suffering and it was the right thing to do. Hang in there bro.

Brendon you wouldn't be a man if you didn't cry at somehong like that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Let me tell you right now... I'm a real man, and everytime we hadda do that, I cried my eyes out like a little baby! I know the feeling ooh too well! You are NOT alone! When you love something like that, you need to just let it out. There is nothing wrong with getting it out of you... It shows that you are a real man and you value life, no matter how less intelligent it is to humans.

Dont ever be afraid to share your emotions with yer family... They are feeling the same way, and need you to be at that same level or grieviance (sp?) as them...
I have had many of dogs, and have been in this siuation plenty of times.. not easy!

+3 can't say it any better. Sorry for your loss. For 16yrs your dog had a great life. I can tell by how much it hurts you to let 'em go.

My prayers are w/ you & your family. They really are part of the family. He lived a long time, remember the good times. I cry my eyes out too in the same situation.

Sorry for your loss. It is the most loving thing a person can do to end suffering of a pet that you love so much. It's something I have had to do three times. My heart is with you.

Let me tell you right now... I'm a real man, and everytime we Haida do that, I cried my eyes out like a little baby! I know the feeling ooh too well! You are NOT alone! When you love something like that, you need to just let it out. There is nothing wrong with getting it out of you... It shows that you are a real man and you value life, no matter how less intelligent it is to humans.

Dont ever be afraid to share your emotions with yer family... They are feeling the same way, and need you to be at that same level or grievance (sp?) as them...
I have had many of dogs, and have been in this situation plenty of times.. not easy!

I could not agree more however I feel they are more intelligent than Humans.

We had to put Pepper down several years ago and still talk about her to this day.

r8

(ieSpell - Spell Checker add-on for Internet Explorer for free spell checker)

Been there too many times; it is losing family and it's always so tough...you were lucky to have so many years with him...

I'm so sorry :down:

This might be time for a Pound replacement puppy.

thsantawinkE.gif

:(, Had to put our Dog down last night . He was part of our family for almost 16 years , very sad . :(

Mark

I had to put down my babycat Edger three years ago Thanksgiving weekend. I still cry when I think about him. But I also still feel just as much joy talking about his antics as I did when he was still with me. He is still with me in my heart. He is not replaceable, just as he couldn't replace my cat Rover who was before him.

I know how much it hurts. I'm sorry he's not with you anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

We lost a dog the day before we moved to Texas, so Mike and I understand how hard it is. I heard a saying after ours died. "The reason why dogs don't live as long as we do is because the are born knowing how to love and it takes us a lot of time to learn." Hope that helps.

Back