Dog died...

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Found out my dog of 13 years died last night this morning. Its amazing how animals mean so much to you. Had him since i was 8. Im shocked at how sad i really got especially thinking about all the good times. Its almost crazy

My sympathies, a dog can be an awful loss. Especially if you considered him a memebr of the family. R.I.P.

Sorry to hear about this RJ. My condolences to you and your family. The four legged friends we share this life with make it such a better place.

I'm really sorry to hear this. They definitely are part of the family.

Thanks everyone. Yeah definitely not a happy day. My mother was hit pretty hard. Like her second son. Luckily she just got two new puppies a month ago to help her along.

Nothing crazy about it. He was a very big part of your life, If you werent upset then you would be crazy

Depending on when you get them they can be like brothers/sisters or children. Either way a tough loss. Sorry to hear it. :please:

Russell, you have any pics? When Thor (my shepherd) passed away last year, I found it very helpful to immortalize him online. Makes coping a bit easier.

He wasnt jsut an animal, as some people suggest when someome pet passes,,,they are our Friends,,my animal[bobber-manx cat] treats me better than most people,,a friend of 16 yrs,,,Know this russell,,yourpet is no longer in pain and is up there haveing fun running around with his maker ,The Lord,,,waiting on you when its your time,,Trust me,,he's not dead,,life for him just started,,

Found out my dog of 13 years died last night this morning. Its amazing how animals mean so much to you. Had him since i was 8. Im shocked at how sad i really got especially thinking about all the good times. Its almost crazy

Not even remotely crazy. Pets are part of the family and just like our human family members.

Except pets never do anything JUST to piss you off.

Condolences to you and God speed to your pup.

He's off the Rainbow Bridge now.

Dogs are close friends (my mom got one to compensate for the fact that my brother and I are grown men now and she can't take care of us anymore.) Remember the good times and your pal can be happy up in puppy heaven.:thumbsup:

Haha heres a pic my mom had put up today. Shes hurt bad so shes posting stuff all over facebook lol

Back