Best freind died

mrninja9

Banned
i just found out a close freind of mine died. he rode custom harleys for the longest time. he got into a reck about a year and a half ago and went into a coma. last friday they pulled the plug and he servived till last night. i went to high school with him man what a night i had.

Wow...so sorry! What a heartache for all of his friends and family to see him like that for so long, then let him go
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

You're in my thoughts, as is his family...
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Had my best friend die about 3 years ago. Just went in his sleep (50 YO). I still miss him a lot. So, I know what you're going through. Just remember all the good times!

It's more difficult than some know. You will realize just how much good friends mean in the days to come.
They cannot be replaced.
I lost a friend that was closer to me than my own brother a few months ago. No one and/or nothing can replace him.
After his death, I found out that he had given his bikes to me.
A 79 HD Low Rider, a 2000 Blackbird and a 2002 Blackbird.
Great, right...
I would rather have him to BS with still.
What's really cold is that several friends of mine, not as close to him were all excited about the bikes.
I have not even ridden them to this day.
Just rotate my BatteryTender between them.
Can't bring myself to ride them and can't sell them as they were a gift from him to me.
Most people cannot understand why I'm not all excited about them
But as I said, I'd rather have him back giving me crap and burning up the road on the bikes.
He never gave up trying to outrun my Busa on one of the Blackbirds, he was persistent.
Again, sorry for your loss.

David

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: "Poor spelling do to watery eyes,allergys ya know."|1141323721 -->

It's more difficult than some know. You will realize just how much good friends mean in the days to come.
They cannot be replaced.
I lost a friend that was closer to me than my own brother a few months ago. No one and/or nothing can replace him.
After his death, I found out that he had given his bikes to me.
A 79 HD Low Rider, a 2000 Blackbird and a 2002 Blackbird.
Great, right...
I would rather have him to BS with still.
What's really cold is that several friends of mine, not as close to him were all excited about the bikes.
I have not even ridden them to this day.
Just rotate my BatteryTender between them.
Can't bring myself to ride them and can't sell them as they were a gift from him to me.
Most people cannot understand why I'm mot all excited about them
But as I said, I'd rather have him back giving me crap and burning up the road on the bikes.
He never gave up trying to outrun my Busa on one of the Blackbirds, he was persistent.
Again, sorry for your loss.

David
Sorry for your loss, it's always tough
sad.gif

Devious, I say you should wait till a nice Sunday and ride your bud's bikes, I am sure he gave them to you  because of the connection you had with him, and I think that he would be honored...

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141323477 -->

Always tough to lose a friend. Sounds like they did the right thing though and is now in a better place..r.i.p

My condolences.....

Back