funny story

rocktober

Registered
went riding sun and had to take my 103 screaming eagle harley cause my wife and harley freinds don't like when i drive my busa, so when we met the other riders there was a guy on a 800 cc v twin suzuki, and after awhile i'am runnig a 100 plus on my hog, and i look in my mirror and the guy on the suz. is on on my tail , it seems he was the only other bike able to keep up he he he

Not knowing your bike, just be careful your suspension might not be stable at the high speeds like the Bus. A friend of the family went down on is custom Harley on a road that I have traveled several times at a very high rate of speed. I could not understand when the other riders in their group stated that the bike just lost control when it hit a little bump, I guess a lack of suspension...

super.gif
Gotta love a Suzuki!

Cool! Speed on ANY bike has got to be fun. I imagine it is the same as finding a fast horse a few hundred years ago, and riding it like the wind... kicking up dust, running it as fast as he'll take you, wind through the hair.....

(WWJD @ Apr. 24 2007,11:11) Cool! Speed on ANY bike has got to be fun. I imagine it is the same as finding a fast horse a few hundred years ago, and riding it like the wind... kicking up dust, running it as fast as he'll take you, wind through the hair.....
Neighbors complaining, all that huff noise, and snorting, the mayor threatening to throw you and your family out of town if you don't start riding that horse like you got some sense. Sheriff watching your house..............
laugh.gif

Back