Superglue story.

newman

Registered
No not me this time.

My mate Ron made a new friend a couple of months ago.
And told me this guy Kev always wears a hat because his ears stick out.

I've met Kev a few times now and at the pub last week he was not wearing his hat, so he could get a sun tan.

We got talking about super glue and he told me a story.

When he was 12 he got so fed up with his ears he super glued his them to his head to make them flat.
Ended up at the hospital with burnt head an ears.
I know I shouldn't laugh but.:laugh:

Once me and my daughter Robyn were daring each other to glue our foreheads to the wall.
We would have both done it but Lynne put a very quick stop to it.:banghead:

Thank God for Lynne :laugh:

I knew a girl in my childhood that had the ear issue surgically corrected.

I was working the shi t out of a stubborn super glue cap with my teeth one fine day, when something gave way and shot about 90% of the tube directly into my mouth. I'll tell you that it sticks to your teeth and gums just as well as your dry fingers or ears. Took about 24 hours of scraping and picking before I got the best of it.
Ears... pfft..

I was working the shi t out of a stubborn super glue cap with my teeth one fine day, when something gave way and shot about 90% of the tube directly into my mouth. I'll tell you that it sticks to your teeth and gums just as well as your dry fingers or ears. Took about 24 hours of scraping and picking before I got the best of it.
Ears... pfft..
Humm, I wonder if the wife would notice if I put a dab on…………….OH Never mind!!!

I really want to gather a box of all the different types of glue i can find and ship it out to ya. Secret like. I can put it in an amazon box or something.

i have this horrible premonition that this thread is going to turn very tragic at about post # 47 :lol:

Back