Ha, I pulled a "Newman"

lil charlie

Registered
I was helping my 10 year old son Alex with a school project which required the use of super glue. I told my son to let me use the glue, so he doesn't mess anything up, and before I knew it my thumb and index finger on my left had were glued together...............:rofl: I could actually hear Leanne yelling at me in the background to put the glue down. :thumbsup:

It happened so quickly too...I only had the bottle out of the package for about 30 seconds. Stupid glue! I showed my son and he thought that was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. From that point on all he could think about was how funny it would be if we glued different stuff together, like his sisters lips to his mothers butt or his baby brother to the ceiling fan. All good reason for me NOT to let him near the super glue :whistle:

Baby brother to the ceiling fan!....lol sounds like a fun kid :laugh: ....extreme merry-go-round anyone? :thumbsup:

Welcome to the super glue club.:thumbsup:

I told Lynne it was easy to glue yourself together.

You're got me thinking about it again now, had a look can't find it.:banghead:

I am not only a member of the Super Glue Club, I'm the Vice President!

Does that mean Lynne will come fix my fence and help my wife rearrange the house???

Don't wish for that lil charlie, she sent me out to the pub yesterday, and when I came home she had rearranged the bedroom, and my garage.

I'm now the proud owner of a Boa Constrictor next to my Busa.:laugh:
She just told me it's a guard snake.

Super glue is a tricky beast though.:laugh:

LOL! :nervous:

At least it wasn't this bad.

imagesCAUJ0KR5.jpg

imagesCAB2ZTBF.jpg

lc, newman, it could have been worse. :laugh: I have read where some angry wives and girlfriends took matters into their own hands and glued parts together. Calling Dr. Robb!!!

Lets see Lynne's list of things off limit's to newman.
1. Superglue
2. lighter fluid
3. bike maintenance
4. yard work
5. fence repair

wait actually i think the list of things she will let you do is shorter. :rofl:

lil charlie now your giving newman new ideas on what he can glue together. he was just fine with the finger to the tobacco tin lid. :laugh:

Back