Put our dog down

qwknuf6

Registered
:(, Had to put our Dog down last night . He was part of our family for almost 16 years , very sad . :(

Mark

pic

IMG_0179 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
I know that hurts!! Been there!! Sorry to hear it.. Time heals , I do believe there will be a doggie heaven....

wow really sorry... it is loosing a family member... had to do this a few times over the years and it is hard giving up an old family member... R.I.P !

after you feel a bit better, a new puppy can do wonders.. now how about a few memorial pics and name of your pup?

i'm sorry to hear about your loss bro. It sucks losing a dog, but a new puppy sure could help the healing process.

so sorry, they are member of family. i am pretty sure lived a good life specially being 16 years old. time will heal the pain.

They are truly mans best freind. So sorry to hear this. Been there had to do it and all I can say is its not an easy thing to do.

So sad, we put down Holly a couple years ago, Champ is a widower now and he is 16.
He can't see or hear very well, he sleeps on his pillow in the living room most of the time and we keep a small heater on him to keep him comfortable. He is cranky now, growls if you get in his space.
Gonna be hard to put him down when the time comes.

IMG_0834.jpg

Let me tell you right now... I'm a real man, and everytime we hadda do that, I cried my eyes out like a little baby! I know the feeling ooh too well! You are NOT alone! When you love something like that, you need to just let it out. There is nothing wrong with getting it out of you... It shows that you are a real man and you value life, no matter how less intelligent it is to humans.

Dont ever be afraid to share your emotions with yer family... They are feeling the same way, and need you to be at that same level or grieviance (sp?) as them...
I have had many of dogs, and have been in this siuation plenty of times.. not easy!

My condolences to your family Sir..:bowdown:

sorry to hear of your loss...i've had to do the same several times in the past and it is never easy...looks like he had a great life

So sorry to hear this, I'm an animal person and I've been through this several times with both cats and dogs. Neither are easy to deal with, they do become a part of the family. Time will help but there will always be an empty spot there because of the loss.

Back