• No

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Use to own one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hopefully I will soon

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • I have more than one

• I have one, but it isn't rideable anymore.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that last one should read: i own one but it isnt rideable right now... laugh.gif

I may have bought a Busa , but anyone that knows me says, it OWNS me. .....My precious crotch-missile. I'm installing screens tomorrow, pics soon coming.

it was the first time i bought a new vehicle of anykind for myself. after working for 17 years, and 2 new cars for the SO, i thought it was time. (and i had her blessing as well laugh.gif )

Well shoot i have a few bikes. 07 busa, 06 gsxr 200 race bike, 06 raprot 700, 02 honda ex400 with a kawasaki zx10 engine grafted in, 06 piaggio 150 scooter (broken). None of which are stolen! Someone stole my 04 raptor 660 though. I got the 700 2 months later.

I was about to get this one this week, but since I have been activated to be deployed in a month and a half, I will get an 09 when I get back!

yup! since aug 02' tucked away as a left over on the dealers floor. took her home 5 min. later. thumb_up.gif

HAYABUSA3.jpg

I am a "NO" vote....

I have a pretty one in the garage, but technically since I only ride the passenger seat...It belongs to Hubby...LoL!

One day I will have my own....

I started this thread a long long time ago. I guess I should change my vote to "I use to have one, but don't anymore".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back