• No

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Use to own one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hopefully I will soon

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • I have more than one

• I have one, but it isn't rideable anymore.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a 01 GSXR 600 for my wife for her birthday last August and she in turn bought me a 06 red/black for my birthday. My birthday was late September and she just bought the Busa 2 days ago!

(LightCycle @ Aug. 13 2006,15:47) I love my Busa.... Suzuki guy by heart..... wouldn't consider owning anything else. The whole ZX14 thing makes me laugh. I wouldn't care if Kawasaki, Honda or Yamaha brought out a bike next year that spanked the Busa... I'd still by the "slower" Zuk. For me, the Zuk has soul... something I hadn't found with any other bike.
That whole ZX14 write up seems to be a joke. I had one take off on me from a stop light but I didn't know we were racing. The next light came and he took off on me again but I was ready this time and passed him on one wheel. Go figure.

OK noone EVER needs to put a "NO FEAR" sticker on their bike, i think im gonna throw up. and on such a pretty bike too. That would be like wearing a NO FEAR t-shirt. sorry im no the fashion police but gimme a break

We have two, one for me one for the hubby!

Here they are at Seca last year. smile.gif

I have one, with lots of mods, could have had 2 with no mods but that wouldnt be no fun!

DSC00016.JPG

The Ultimate Travelin' Machine! Will spend 1 month on the road aboard this bike this year. Tour season begins in little over 60 days for me. Can't wait.

This place is a great home for all things Hayabusa, even for those that may not own this motorcycle. Joined this forum before I bought mine. Bought this bike off a forum member. 40,000 miles later, here she sits ready for another season of traveling. Can't imagine what other bike I'd be on.

Img_3306-busa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back