Night Riding

Do you ride after dark?

• Total voters
Whadaya scared of the dark? If a cager is gonna get ya, they're gonna get ya whether it day or night! Just gotta keep the speed down and don't over run the head light.

Mostly ride at night. Less traffic, cooler temps, better visibility of headlights....only part that sucks is the deer.

I ride in the dark damn near ever night. I get off between midnight and 2 in the morning and all i have is motorcycles. thats not so bad, what sucks is I'm constantly dodging possums, armadillos, racoons and stuff since I live out in the frickin woods.

don't forget the man garbage dropped on the road. Some people never use tie downs

I only do it if I need to. For one I hate bugs and two we have way to many

animals wandering around on our roads.

I love riding after dark, its the only time my led light kit can shine and besides just looking cool it realy turns heads and makes you stick out and be noticed on the road

I leave for work in the dark, and ride home in the dark. 70 mi a day.It's getting to be like playing russian roulette with all the dear about this year.... It's starting to get more stressful than relaxing, about time to put the bike up.

amen, ohio is scarry this time of year!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer ride during the day but I will ride during the night if I have to. I usually plan ahead and make sure that I will arrive the destination with plenty of time to spare before it gets dark.

I try not to ride at night because I have HID lights, which are illegal here. (The NSW cops are real douchebags about that sort of thing.)

Last edited:
I see the point. Deer are a huge concern. Take it slow on the rurals.

I actually love riding at night and also love riding in the warm Florida rain.

Get some HID's and it will make your travels way, way, way safer (day or night)!!:beerchug:

I like riding at night because there's less people on the road and other drivers seem to notice me more. It's harder to ignore a headlight at night.

I almost split a doe in half last night riding two-up, and then we got to ride the last 30 minutes home in a torrential downpour as a reminder of why I need to stop being lazy and aim my headlights a little higher.

Night riding can be interesting sometimes, lol.

Back