• No

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Use to own one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hopefully I will soon

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • I have more than one

• I have one, but it isn't rideable anymore.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
I have noticed that a lot of people that post here don't even have a Busa. Just wondering how many there are?

But I will be falling into the category of USE TO OWN ONE and then WILL BUY ONE IN THE FUTURE

I have one... BTW, one of the mods will probably move this to the polls forum smile.gif

I love my Busa.... Suzuki guy by heart..... wouldn't consider owning anything else. The whole ZX14 thing makes me laugh. I wouldn't care if Kawasaki, Honda or Yamaha brought out a bike next year that spanked the Busa... I'd still by the "slower" Zuk. For me, the Zuk has soul... something I hadn't found with any other bike.

I love my Busa.... Suzuki guy by heart..... wouldn't consider owning anything else. The whole ZX14 thing makes me laugh. I wouldn't care if Kawasaki, Honda or Yamaha brought out a bike next year that spanked the Busa... I'd still by the "slower" Zuk. For me, the Zuk has soul... something I hadn't found with any other bike.
Well said.
All 3 bikes I have owned have been Suzuki.
The next bike will be a Suzuki also. smile.gif

I've got the 03 in my avatar, but I just bought a Blackbird as well. I use it to commute when my wife isn't using it.

I think I own one... Let me check the garage.... Yep, still own it. biggrin.gif

This is my baby waiting for me at home. That room behind the bike is full of mods siting there until I get back from this dust bowl and put them on. biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|boribusa69
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155510295 -->

Mi_haya.jpg

does this count? I started getting her set just the way I wanted.....then I had to go to work...and haven't been back since...lol

my wife tells me I own one...but sometimes I wonder.

DSCF0002.jpg

does this count?  I started getting her set just the way I wanted.....then I had to go to work...and haven't been back since...lol

my wife tells me I own one...but sometimes I wonder.

DSCF0002.jpg
Question... While it's taken apart... Why do you have the lock on the front wheel? Afraid someone's gonna ride off on it? tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back