Did you ever notice???

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
You're driving along minding your own business,and some Idiot pulls out in front of you.Then they realize that you are coming right at them and they decide to f*ing stop!
Wouldn't it make more sense for them to freaking stomp the gas pedal and at least give you a chance???
What is wrong with people.
I just wish that I could be the guy who gives out the driving test......

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156844206 -->

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I hate when I am driving and some idiot decides to turn onto the street to get in front of me which slows me down when they could have waited 3 more seconds to let me by and then turn onto the street.... but on the Busa I just brake a little (depending on the situation) and then pass them. But people should know better than to pull in front of or cut off a motorcycle!

BiG-T

Donating Member
Registered
....how about the people that jump out in front of you only to make another turn down another road not even half a mile away from where they jumped out in front of you.
rock.gif
You couldn't wait?

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Sheeple don't understand that the throttle works as an avoidance technique also. It's common among motorcyclists as well though, they practice emergency stops, they know that is THE technique... Sometimes a little throttle is just the right answer.

Sheeple don't understand that the throttle works as an avoidance technique also.   It's common among motorcyclists as well though, they practice emergency stops, they know that is THE technique...  Sometimes a little throttle is just the right answer.
I agree.. Throttle response is the primary reason I feel safer on the Hayabusa than I do on my cruiser..Just a twist and a swerve and the trouble's all behind me
smile.gif

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I agree,got to have a bike that can move! A friend of mine just bought a brand new Honda Shadow 1100.
I drove the thing,and it cannot get out of it's own way.I mentioned this to him,I'm not sure if he understands the value of this.He is a new rider......

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
I hate it when you're coming up on someone and they tap the brakes for a split second so the brake lights come on, like they're saying "Oh watch out, I'm here". That is a complete jackass move!
mad.gif

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PFL1993