What Do You Guys Think.....?

So let me ask you.
Were we as a nation better off back then turning a blind eye to a few thumps and bumps on a crook or now watching and complaining about all?
Better off to let the cops whack em a few and hopefully put forth a lesson to other possible thugs 'this is what you'll get' or protecting the 'rights' of pieces of crap criminals?

My dad was a cop back in those days. Back in those days cops were a more trusted profession. They were aligned more with what people felt was right or wrong. If they had a habitual problem person, they often made it clear that if he continued he would be dealt with. If he continued, yes they were known to have given someone a tune up out in a quiet place somewhere. But that doesn't mean beating the crap out of him. It may mean, you cracked him across the back or legs etc. Send him a clear message of what will come if he continued. If it continued, it got worse. Back in those days, they patrolled specific parts of town. They get to know what belongs there and what doesn't. Those people came to trust that the cop, whom they knew and respected, did the job the best way needed to maintain peace.

Nowadays, it isn't about negotiation, its about who has the power now. Taze him because its quick and effective, followed by now that he is helpless, lets play kick the can cuz we can.

He should just consider himself lucky they didnt have a K9 with them :hide:........... I'd take boots anyday over getting mauled by 1 of those things

I love those video's where the police ask a subject to come out from hiding....chirp chirp chirp...no answer. Then they say "I'm gonna send in the dog". Still no answer. Dog goes in...chomp chomp chomp...now the dummy is begging for his life. I FREAKIN' LOVE IT.

Carjacker gets whats comming to him....LOL

Dog takes a BITE out of Carjacking Mans Leg in Kentucky - YouTube[/url]

RSD.

dog-bites.jpg

nylon-dog-harness-tracking-pulling-patroling-police-3.jpg

pd3.jpg

pd4.jpg

pd5.jpg

pd6.jpg

police-dog1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad was a cop back in those days. Back in those days cops were a more trusted profession. They were aligned more with what people felt was right or wrong. If they had a habitual problem person, they often made it clear that if he continued he would be dealt with. If he continued, yes they were known to have given someone a tune up out in a quiet place somewhere. But that doesn't mean beating the crap out of him. It may mean, you cracked him across the back or legs etc. Send him a clear message of what will come if he continued. If it continued, it got worse. Back in those days, they patrolled specific parts of town. They get to know what belongs there and what doesn't. Those people came to trust that the cop, whom they knew and respected, did the job the best way needed to maintain peace.

Nowadays, it isn't about negotiation, its about who has the power now. Taze him because its quick and effective, followed by now that he is helpless, lets play kick the can cuz we can.
I can assure you with 100% certainty criminals were treated much worse 25-30 years ago then they are today. there were simply no cameras back then and beating the crap out of someone would mean they have injuries. this guy had no injuries so he was hardly beat the crap out of.

if you think people are kicked today because they were tased you would be wrong. criminals were beat and kicked far worse in the 70's and 80's then they are today and tasers wernt available then like they are today.

I love those video's where the police ask a subject to come out from hiding....chirp chirp chirp...no answer. Then they say "I'm gonna send in the dog". Still no answer. Dog goes in...chomp chomp chomp...now the dummy is begging for his life. I FREAKIN' LOVE IT.

Carjacker gets whats comming to him....LOL

Dog takes a BITE out of Carjacking Mans Leg in Kentucky - YouTube[/url]

RSD.

There's a time and a place for the dog to do what he does I agree.
But that video shows a police dog going wild and out of control. His own handler could not get him to release. Dog needs more school. He got bad guy, pulled him out of vehicle and then should have let go.
The wild wolf inside tasted blood and took over. That needs to be trained out of him, I think. Dog was literally trying to rip the mans thigh off.

Last edited by a moderator:
a "professional" rationalizing another "professional's" actions.....now aint this rich...lol
and what do you do for a living other then dress up like Rambo making a fool out of urself prancing around downtown in ur pretend world like your some kinda tough guy....:whistle: lmao....:rofl: "look at me I have an assualt rifle im a hero".

and what do you do for a living other then dress up like Rambo making a fool out of urself prancing around downtown in ur pretend world like your some kinda tough guy....:whistle: lmao....:rofl: "look at me I have an assualt rifle im a hero".

He's not a hero, he's a patriot which is obv something you know nothing about or want to recognize.
Keep poking us. Don't forget, there are over 100 million gun owning tough guys how many you got on your side?

The word is Assault but they are not as your own leaders have defined one as being capable of select fire which his is not. Again your showing your extreme level of intelligence by not being able to spell or understand what the diff is between an Assault rifle and a high capacity semi auto.

'In your pretend world like some tough guy'
If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.

Don't you have some guy in a park to stomp or did your buddies already take care of that?
I sometimes question your conviction to protect and serve the good citizens of Ct when you are obviously so against them.

There's a time and a place for the dog to do what he does I agree.
But that video shows a police dog going wild and out of control. His own handler could not get him to release. He got bad guy
The wild wolf inside tasted blood and took over. Dog was literally trying to rip the mans thigh off.

I know,freakin' awesome right.:thumbsup:

RSD.

I can assure you with 100% certainty criminals were treated much worse 25-30 years ago then they are today. there were simply no cameras back then and beating the crap out of someone would mean they have injuries. this guy had no injuries so he was hardly beat the crap out of.

if you think people are kicked today because they were tased you would be wrong. criminals were beat and kicked far worse in the 70's and 80's then they are today and tasers wernt available then like they are today.

I doubt it. One of the reasons my dad left the force was because of the crap you can't do a perp. They can be drunk, curse you, spit on you, pee on you and you couldn't raise a hand to them. But one thing they did do more of was weeding themselves out of bad cops. If they had an abusive cop, he got booted and convicted.

They had billy clubs back then, not Tasers. Tasers allow you to stay feet away from someone, and since its non lethal, go ahead zap him if he/she says something YOU don't like. It isn't lethal so whats the harm, shut them up. One of my best friends who just made retirement, wanted to be out 10 years ago. His chief was on the take. The chief in the neighboring town was on the take. The city south of them had poorly trained cops who were on TV about once a week for the very same things seen in this story. He didn't like what the profession had turned into. Neither did my dad from the previous generation.

There is nothing in this video that is allowable by any training you have received. They are simply exercising their need to be aceholes.

I guess I'm wrong here. The police should have asked the man politely to stop speeding thru the park filled with young kids.

Then if he did that,and turned around and let himself be handcuffed without a fuss,he could have been taken to jail.

Once in jail he could have called his ambulance chaser or friendly neighbourhood bail bondsman and been out in a matter of hours.

Then once given a court date,which I'm sure he would show up for...because U.S. Marshals/cops rarely have to hunt bail jumpers. Then he could have done his community service work,and parole. Cause most criminals dont have jobs,so they have plenty of free time ,so they always follow parole rules and rarely spend the day looking for their next crack hit.

I dunno,I'm kina "On the fence" with this one. Hopefully it would be a picket fence.Then if I was a cop I could tear off one of the pickets and use it to beat him to death.

RSD.

He's not a hero, he's a patriot which is obv something you know nothing about or want to recognize.
Keep poking us. Don't forget, there are over 100 million gun owning tough guys how many you got on your side?

The word is Assault but they are not as your own leaders have defined one as being capable of select fire which his is not. Again your showing your extreme level of intelligence by not being able to spell or understand what the diff is between an Assault rifle and a high capacity semi auto.

Don't you have some guy in a park to stomp or did your buddies already take care of that?
I sometimes question your conviction to protect and serve the good citizens of Ct when you are obviously so against them.

i guess thats what i get for being "polite" about all of it... what do i do for a living...as if anything other than your profession makes one a 2nd class citizen...my guess is...mabey thats a part of the problem. as for the hero part...sir i am MORE than content to live my live peacefully and not be involved in any conflict. there are greater men than i that choose to be involved in a profession of that caliber...but those greater men also are HUMBLE and are selfless...not self serving. but i will say this....patriots are exactly that....patriotic and we will fight when the time is needed.

Those morons sure sent a small crew in for your azz. I bet SWAT was around the corner :whistle:

:laugh: I'm 6'1" 230lbs... Just normal sized, but yeah, it wasn't me they were there for. They had gotten a lot of bad intel from some bad people... You know scumbags, and they actually sent the doorkickers for my tiny little 5'2" 112lb "roommate", friend.

I was a little surprised, then they were surprised, then we we're all confused for a minute, then we were tense for a moment, then I explained who I was, told them who they were looking for and that I'd call her in and bring her down later that night, and that's what we did.

(She went through a really rough time just a awhile back, and this was the tail end of it.) Anyway LONG story, and kind of funny.

Though at one point early in the discussion I made four Officers take a quick step back, :rofl: they did NOT like my reaction to one of them stepping towards my wife, thinking she was Gen. The tone of the conversation changed abruptly, but only momentarily. Made the wife laugh later that night though, she said I looked suddenly determined, and they looked suddenly concerned.

Was all easy to fix and quickly with me delivering the right person to the station later that night, but was entertaining for a minute. Spent about 45 minutes outside the station talking to a few of the guys that were at the house. Good people doing a rough job.

I guess I'm wrong here. The police should have asked the man politely to stop speeding thru the park filled with young kids.

Then if he did that,and turned around and let himself be handcuffed without a fuss,he could have been taken to jail.

Once in jail he could have called his ambulance chaser or friendly neighbourhood bail bondsman and been out in a matter of hours.

Then once given a court date,which I'm sure he would show up for...because U.S. Marshals/cops rarely have to hunt bail jumpers. Then he could have done his community service work,and parole. Cause most criminals dont have jobs,so they have plenty of free time ,so they always follow parole rules and rarely spend the day looking for their next crack hit.

I dunno,I'm kina "On the fence" with this one. Hopefully it would be a picket fence.Then if I was a cop I could tear off one of the pickets and use it to beat him to death.

RSD.

Now instead of your scenario, we will have cops losing their jobs and the perp never seeing jail and probably able to retire after the settlement is made.

Now instead of your scenario, we will have cops losing their jobs and the perp never seeing jail and probably able to retire after the settlement is made.

True enuff. All sorts of ways it could go.

My point thou, was actually how frustrated I am with the legal system here my my country aswell as the U.S.

I was just using the thread to vent my personal frustrations,a little :offtopic: but hey,thats Rubb.

Most of the time I'm a little...."off." :cookoo:

RSD.

so now ur swinging other peoples nuts? the police have to engage people with guns who want to kill them on a regular basis vs living in a pretend world dressing up in camo thinking its Red Dawn.....:whistle: when was the last time YOU engaged anyone with a gun at work that wanted to kill you?

but i will say this....patriots are exactly that....patriotic and we will fight when the time is needed.
lmao.... and when will that time be? there is not a country on earth that could even remotely give the US a challenge in warfare. cause you strap a so-called assault rifle to ur back and walk around downtown with (3) other people that makes you a patriot? must be nice to live in ur fantasy world where no one ACTUALLY wants to kill you and you and Saiid can continue to play pretend.

its easy to sit at home in ur peaceful life without ever having to engage any REAL gun conflict but try doing it for real when the target ur shooting at is actually shooting back at you. GUNS are toys to you. you do nothing more then shoot paper targets at the range with them like Saiid does cause it fun....:cheerleader: the police carry a gun cause people want to kill them for what they do for a living and no other reason and do every year.

Looks fine to me just a little "street justice".

I think there should be a graduated system of street justice.

1. Murder? full on baton, jackboot, tasering, lying on the ground unconscious beating.

2. Armed robbery? gloved closed fists, batons, lying on the ground still conscious.

3. Speeding 50 over? A few punches to the head closed fist.

4. Speeding? A few open hand slaps to the head.

I know I'd be willing to take a few slaps upside the head during a traffic stop because I respect the authority of the police, beside stuff like this only happens to other people.

cheers
ken

the police carry a gun cause people want to kill them for what they do for a living and no other reason and do every year.

and sir ...citizens carry a gun because criminals and over zealous power hungry "individuals" want what they have...be it life, liberty, money, ect ect...and guess what...we "citizens" are attacked WAY MORE OFTEN than those who "serve and protect". the call to defend ones home/state/country can be made in the dark of night...as many many many CITIZENS who VOLUNTEERED for (yes some were drafted) but the MAJORITY gave at will JUST LIKE A PATRIOT will do when and if called...only 3% supported the revolutionary war....what % are you in?

I doubt it. One of the reasons my dad left the force was because of the crap you can't do a perp. They can be drunk, curse you, spit on you, pee on you and you couldn't raise a hand to them. But one thing they did do more of was weeding themselves out of bad cops. If they had an abusive cop, he got booted and convicted.

They had billy clubs back then, not Tasers. Tasers allow you to stay feet away from someone, and since its non lethal, go ahead zap him if he/she says something YOU don't like. It isn't lethal so whats the harm, shut them up. One of my best friends who just made retirement, wanted to be out 10 years ago. His chief was on the take. The chief in the neighboring town was on the take. The city south of them had poorly trained cops who were on TV about once a week for the very same things seen in this story. He didn't like what the profession had turned into. Neither did my dad from the previous generation.

There is nothing in this video that is allowable by any training you have received. They are simply exercising their need to be aceholes.
Seems to be alot of that going on :laugh:

Looks fine to me just a little "street justice".

I think there should be a graduated system of street justice.

1. Murder? full on baton, jackboot, tasering, lying on the ground unconscious beating.

2. Armed robbery? gloved closed fists, batons, lying on the ground still conscious.

3. Speeding 50 over? A few punches to the head closed fist.

4. Speeding? A few open hand slaps to the head.

I know I'd be willing to take a few slaps upside the head during a traffic stop because I respect the authority of the police, beside stuff like this only happens to other people.

cheers
ken

Send me a round trip ticket to your local airport, meet me there, and I'll give you a few head slaps :laugh: or Rub might be closer :rofl: Check that, I might be a little more easy going than Rub .....

Back