What Do You Guys Think.....?

and sir ...citizens carry a gun because criminals and over zealous power hungry "individuals" want what they have...be it life, liberty, money, ect ect...and guess what...we "citizens" are attacked WAY MORE OFTEN than those who "serve and protect". the call to defend ones home/state/country can be made in the dark of night...as many many many CITIZENS who VOLUNTEERED for (yes some were drafted) but the MAJORITY gave at will JUST LIKE A PATRIOT will do when and if called...only 3% supported the revolutionary war....what % are you in?

I guess it depends on what you mean by attack. I'm attacked at about 98% of my contacts :laugh: People have become so civil and free thinking

Brett I'm really sorry some of your friends got caught stomping that guy.
Y'all got some fat cops up there.

:rofl:

Have they not at least learned how to roll on the ground and make it look like he's resisting?
Middle of a park, lemme just tee off a few field goals on this guy. Then black cop comes out of car and thinks to himself lemme get some of that and throws a kick or two also. You asked so I will tell you. I think these cops give the rest a bad name and rep. And I think they ought to be charged with same crimes I would if I kicked somebody like that. Fat Effin porker like 300lbs stomping on him looks like attempted murder to me.

Some animals are more equal than others. If a civie curb stomps someone that "pisses them off" and is "generally a POS" we go to jail...

ETA: even if said POS did something to your family, you aren't justified in using that kind of force after he is no longer a threat...

The guy is clearly down and subdued all else is excessive no matter what he is accused of....if they wanted to get a little payback/street justice then they shouldn't have slapped the cuffs on him so quickly or used the stun gun..knuckle up like the bad ass you claim to be..then stun and cuff his ass

Back