Deer vs Harley

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Earlier this month I was riding my 2012 Street Glide into work and had a run in with a deer . State Farm decided to total my bike so I will be pondering if I want to ride anymore and what I might get . Got to finally come back to work this Tuesday so back at it . Pride was bruised up along with my body . Have a fractured right wrist but all in all got off easy . Everybody watch out for Deer !! This is my 2nd accident in less than 2 years . Truck took out my 08 Busa and Now a Deer . Can't win for loosing !!

we're going to have to build a crash cage around your next one! :rofl: glad you walked away from it without any major injuries, that baby girl needs you around for quite a few more years! :beerchug:

Man I glad you ok, I dodge a deer this am with my pickup, yall hunters need to drop as many of them wood rats as you can!

We are ate up with deer. Go hunters.

Hope you mend up brother. One of the reasons I avoid riding at night. They're in rut / heat around here and I've handed out a dozen white copies in the last two weeks.

we're going to have to build a crash cage around your next one! :rofl: glad you walked away from it without any major injuries, that baby girl needs you around for quite a few more years! :beerchug:

Amen Brother , Air Bags too

Glad to hear you were OK when I talked to you on the phone. I know what that deer thing is like.

We are ate up with deer. Go hunters.

Hope you mend up brother. One of the reasons I avoid riding at night. They're in rut / heat around here and I've handed out a dozen white copies in the last two weeks.

Thanks Sir , I usually don't see that many on the way to work and this one came up a hill and over the fence QUICK !

Sorry to hear of your accident Bob. They do make a Goldwing with an airbag if you don't think the third time will be the charm. :laugh::beerchug:

I am just glad you are OK through both crashes. Maybe take a break and relax for a bit. I a few months or so if you still have the desire then decide what you want and go from there. Sometimes a break will do wonders. Good luck

Congrats on surviving it. That's one of the reasons I sold my street Busa this fall. The other reason is the risk of SUV's running me over. I don't think I want to ride with you.

Congrats on surviving it. That's one of the reasons I sold my street Busa this fall. The other reason is the risk of SUV's running me over. I don't think I want to ride with you.

As a rider who just got ran over by an SUV, I can tell ya, it sucks! Still riding though, they gotta do better than that to scare me off!

sorry to hear bob hope you mend quick and get back on a bike of some sort. eureka springs won't be the same with out you

Glad your ok! If you need I can bring you some bubble wrap so we can wrap you and your next bike up

Sorry to hear about your crash.
Hope you heal up quick.

Quite a while ago was reading on here about bikers having trouble with deer, I said to Lynne I'm glad theirs no deer around here.

What happened next time I went riding, about 6 miles from where I live, a beware of the deer sign.:laugh:
Didn't know there was any deer around here where I live.

You figure riding a loud harley like that they would run in the other direction ??? Glad ur ok though..... some are not as lucky. Maybe next bike put an exhaust on with no baffle and HID's with matching fog lights. If that doest work you might wanna look into getting one of them Can Am spyders and install a spiked brush guard on the front :laugh:

Back