BusaWhipped 1, Deer 0

Wow, how fast were you going?
I think if you were going a little slower you whould have seen his undercarriage!
biggrin.gif

wow.gif
Man, we rode today and I was on dear alert....Glad you got through that encounter o.k. I had a blast chasing you through the AK turns at the MNG; glad that went deerless  
smile.gif

(Poppy @ Oct. 01 2006,17:32)
I know alot of people have them on their cars. I bet on a Busa the deer would hear the whistle and see the flash before it could react. Sound kind of like a missle speeding by.

That was friggin hilarious.

The deer was like, "HAY IS THAT A BUSA? HOW FAST DOES IT GOOO-OH ****! YOU ALMOST HIT ME DAWG"

Holy Crap Dennis! I watched that video like 17 times and showed it to everyone in the office. I would have completely filled my leathers if that were me.

Has anybody mounted one of those wind/air-powered whistles to their Busa? All the Rangers run them on their trucks - they're small little fans that could fit easily under the front cowl or by the radiator. Apparently, they let off a sound that scares the deer - and other animals - but can't be heard by humans... I've been meaning to mount one to my ride, anybody try one on 2 or 4 wheels?

(SportCommuter @ Oct. 02 2006,10:24)
I've heard they don't work at all... kinda like my Elephant repellant... Just take me out for chinese food, wait about an hour, and you don't have to worry about elephants, cause the sounds that'd be coming from me would scare them (and most other animals) away.
laugh.gif

Dennis, Glad you got away scratch free.
wink.gif

BW, that is awesome!

Remind me to.... ride in front of you next time!

This time, I'll just stay there!
Glad he missed ya bro!

Glad to hear it was only a close call..... but from the looks of things to close!

(YH2K @ Oct. 02 2006,15:53) BW, that is awesome!

Remind me to.... ride in front of you next time!

This time, I'll just stay there!
Glad he missed ya bro!
From all the video from the Bash, you were always infront on my slow azz except that time you felt sorry for me and let me bye.

(ks-waterbug @ Oct. 02 2006,17:42) Glad to hear it was only a close call..... but from the looks of things to close!
Not as close as yours at the M&G. Now that was scary.

Back