DATE CHANGE!!! 2013 Spring Bash (APRIL 26 - 28)

How the heck do you pick the dates for the bash?... Look at my schedule and say " good date 1ibandit has to work that weekend " ... Arg...

Hmmm let's see.. Chuck Norris will be 6 months old then... Hmmmmm...

Doubt it'll happen. You'll have to ride the rooster without me.. :down:

Cabin 207 and 209 booked for April 14 thru the 21!

Dang, that's our son's b-day...he'll be 20! But since he got his motorcycle license, maybe he'll want to spend his birthday there with us. ???

Much to thing about

I checked good ole Google maps, 658 miles from the homestead to Robbinsville. Sounds like a great history of fun times. I'm planning it now :please:

So bring him! :whistle:
Dang, that's our son's b-day...he'll be 20! But since he got his motorcycle license, maybe he'll want to spend his birthday there with us. ???

Much to thing about

Guess I need to get with Heidi, to see if she can get a room to bash a spring. I mean, spring the bash. That just sounds wrong, let me try again....:laugh:

See you all at the Spring Bash.

How the heck do you pick the dates for the bash?... Look at my schedule and say " good date 1ibandit has to work that weekend " ... Arg...

Same dates for the last 6+ years!

I'll go with whatever the consensus is, but it used to be the last FULL weekend in April (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010). A couple years ago (2011), it changed to the weekend prior...

Back