Dam got beat!!!!

OH no, not the roll on thing. I didn't start it this time.
laugh.gif

so what your saying is if my bike makes x amount of torque at 7k and thier bike makes y amount of torque at 7k as long as x > y then i win right
umnik.gif
No we'renot saying that...We're simply saying that you had better be ready to activate your x when the 10 activates its y...Any you might have a x > y...It's not an absolute... Just can't give a value to rider experience and weight which are probably more important...
evil.gif

so what your saying is if my bike makes x amount of torque at 7k and thier bike makes y amount of torque at 7k as long as x > y then i win right
umnik.gif
what they're saying is....

if your bikes makes the most hp at 7k and 7k happens to fall right at 50mph in first... then start there.

the other bike may make the most hp at 8k... and 8k for him might be 50mph in 2nd gear... so he should start there....

got it?

You can beat anything with just about anything else if a machines not ran right......if (for instance) you lug your bike in third while the other guy has his in the peak power at second he's gonna beat you....doesn't matter what you're riding. Like NE said...if your gonna race you'd better know your bike well enough to know where the power is.....if you plan on just cranking her open in whatever gear you happened to be in last and the other guy has his at the power peak for the speed you guys are starting your roll on at...then everything you race is gonna beat you.

Besides...if you want the most outrageously fast road rocket ever to grace the planet earth...just spend the moola for a turbo kit for your Busa....I've owned a turbo bike before and the rush and solid any rpm massive torque pull is awesome...I can't begin to imagine what the Busa's like turbo'ed, but next year hopefully I'm gonna find out
bowdown.gif

<!--EDIT|The Big Red One
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096883587 -->

recently I played "the game" with a few gixxers '03-'04, ZX-10's, XX Blackbirds and a '04 R-1 (all very experienced riders.. )

Game rules; simple & efficient - we start from FULL STOP! No BS! Can you handle "it"? Fine-you win..
smile.gif
Sometimes it was 1-2-3 gear while some others only 1-2 (depending on the stoplight & clearance we were at, and if the cops were closing at us or not.. ).

Results: I got my ass spanked by almost all gixxers, all the time..
sad.gif
man, this was something - those guys did NOT jerk around.. ..then, I had the blackbirds for breakfast, the R-1 for main course and the ZX-10 for dessert..
smile.gif
..ok, the R-1 beat me second time around, but there you have it; it's all in the rider's skills and the individual "take" you 're into..

smile.gif

Bottom line is a stock ZX-10R is quicker/faster than a stock Hayabusa...Trust me, I know!

A ZX-10R with a pipe and a good tune is quicker/faster than a Hayabusa with a pipe and a good tune...Trust me, I know!

But, a ZX-10R with a pipe and a good tune can't do a damn thing with a BUSA making 200+rwhp...Trust me...He knows, I know and now the whole world knows. He got his wig peeled back so far that I could read his mind.

Moral of the story...Don't bring a knife to a gun battle.

I own a 2003 Busa with a Ivans top speed eliminator, other than that bone stock. I raced a ZX-10 with a 2 bros full exhaust at about a 90 mph roll on and walked away from him all the way up till speedo was pegged at 185 and there was nothing he could do.
cool.gif

One day soon the ZX-10r too will be owned! The Busa and ZX10r are both unbelievable bikes. Neither are the lesser bike.

How come all the other bikes are getting more and more HP every year and the Busa's not ?? Whats up Suzuki?

How come all the other bikes are getting more and more HP every year and the Busa's not ?? Whats up Suzuki?
I think it has something to do with legendism(made that up). People want to own the legend though it is not getting any faster. Like for instance the 69 camaro how much power did it have stock? I dont know either but dammit everyone wanted one or if your not a chevy fan what about an old vette or something like that. Yeah the newer vette would whip its assets but people still want them why becasue they are legends or have obtained some level of LEGENDISM

Legendism or not I want more power . Suzuki should get off thier ass and start working on the bike that gave them the speed crown before a 600 takes it !

Bottom line is a stock ZX-10R is quicker/faster than a stock Hayabusa...Trust me, I know!

A ZX-10R with a pipe and a good tune is quicker/faster than a Hayabusa with a pipe and a good tune...Trust me, I know!

But, a ZX-10R with a pipe and a good tune can't do a damn thing with a BUSA making 200+rwhp...Trust me...He knows, I know and now the whole world knows.  He got his wig peeled back so far that I could read his mind.

Moral of the story...Don't bring a knife to a gun battle.
if he didn't bring a 200+hp zx10 to the race then he didn't really loose because he's using a "knife" against a "gun".  this would apply too if a 200+ hp zx10 beat a stock busa or a busa that doesn't have the same mods. apple versus orange imho.

<!--EDIT|willgetbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096935081 -->

I agree with fris... no more laurel resting. Lets light this puppy up. It can be done , lets get on with it !

Stand by for the new GSXR-1000 arriving at your local dealership around March. I think will all be looking at it's tail light on a stock busa?

Man that sucks , anyone here work for suzuki ? We need to petition suzuki to do something:angry:

Back