zx 1400 just beat my 08 busa

i had a 07 zx14 with no flies and brocks street mega and pc3 with custom map and ran very strong. i went today and pushed my 08 busa with roaring toys mega and i am telling you guys this thing is a monster and i am 100% sure i could have beat my 07 zx14 with this bike. it pulls so hard to red line is unbelievable. i don't know how much it is because of exhaust but i tell you this: BRING ON THOSE ZX14.
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

They are both great machines
beerchug.gif
love em or hate em, they command respect, the riders are the difference, th bike wars should be great for the next 10 years to come, we shouldbe getting a better, greater product, competetion ensures this
thumb_up.gif

Who lives under a bridge...a troll....

Never rode a 14. Did ride and own a 12. Had more hp and had more mph in the 1/8 mile than my 01 and 03 Busa.... But at HIGH speeds the Busa was king.

This 08 I have pulls WAAAYYY harder than the 01 or 03 ever did even when they were piped with pc. 2nd gear at 70 today, I cracked throttle and up she came. 01 and 03 Busa would do it w/ on/off throttle.... this 08 just does it. Great bike. Hopefull mpg gets better as I only got 34 the first tank. But I digress...

took me in 2nd gear roll... 3rd gear and 4th gear roll on who said those bikes are not fast.I weigh about 180 with leather and have been riding for 30 years. the other guy was about 160. got an 08 with 1700 miles orange and black...time for a pipe and power commander
The dude on the 14 was slippin the clutch!!!

rapstar you said he was slipping the clutch. wouldn't that make him pull slower? i'm not trying to sound like a dikkk i just don't understand. thanks

these bikes are both fast nice bikes(i have riden them both)i think it just comes down to the riders skill and size...IMO the busa just looks better.

Damn guys, grow up. Why beat the guy up? The Busa can be beat you know. Representing the perfect "Suzuki Stereotype" right about now. One reason I don't like hanging with Suzuki guys. They are the only bikers that I've hung with that think their %!#@ don't stink. I was hoping I wouldn't see any of this in this forum, and I haven't till now.

Don't get me wrong, not all suzuki guys are like that. But that is the stereotype for a reason, because they are more than they aren't.

looked pretty balanced for a guy that was trolling in the first place sheesh...

old beat to death thread and already
ohthedrama.gif

Damn guys, grow up. Why beat the guy up? The Busa can be beat you know. Representing the perfect "Suzuki Stereotype" right about now. One reason I don't like hanging with Suzuki guys. They are the only bikers that I've hung with that think their %!#@ don't stink. I was hoping I wouldn't see any of this in this forum, and I haven't till now.

Don't get me wrong, not all suzuki guys are like that. But that is the stereotype for a reason, because they are more than they aren't.
Hang around a bit longer before passing judgement.  Someone who signs up only to to tell us how his Busa got beat by <insert bike name here> is a troll.  We all know there is always a faster bike out there.

Stop_20Trolling.gif

ohsnap1.gif
i just got the troll thing..duh!!! yea 2 posts and starts talking smack and busa getting beat by a 14
guns.gif
guns.gif
..i say get to steppin

guns.gif

That's funny....TROLL alert!

I rode an '08 ZX-14 and a B-King at the Daytona demo...no way / no how can a stock 14 take a stock Busa in roll ons (unless the rider is way outmatched). The Busa motor has a lot more low end grunt (as usual and of course) than the 14.

its ok I went over to some zx sites and returned the favor?
rofl.gif
May as well the FJR guys too...

Back