first race 08 busa vs 07 zx14

Well this guy just beat RG's time on an 08 Busa:
Jeremy Teasly went 9.24 @ 151mph on lowered/strapped stock piped 08 busa on pump gas. http://www.bikeland.org/board....3881211
bowdown.gif
He is pro and weights 120 pounds in gear....
ohthedrama.gif
smile.gif

Guys..

I'm impressed with the 08 Busa, but the 08 14 is no joke.. I'm sure on the road, and top end the new Busa will impress.. However, I think Kawi will win on the drag strip.

no matter which is faster i will only own one of them and it will never be a zx14..i promise you that...ride suzuki and suzuki only since 1990.....live it breathe it....

Who really gives a damn about if the ZX-14 is faster at the drags? The 08 Busa is an awesome bike. If you really need a much faster bike slap a turbo on a Busa and add wings for stability.
lurk.gif

Anything you can do
I can do better
I can do anything better than you!

This song comes to mind when I read these comparisons. Sometimes I wish there was a way to let both bikes do the 1/4 mile with no rider. The Busa would win due to more experience and it being smarter
laugh.gif
!

equal bikes with equal riders. Any given Sunday rules would apply. On any given day either bike could come out on top. I love them both.

me to, even though i own a 08 busa i still love riding my brothers 07 14 its a great comfy bike with excellent brakes and a very smooth engine

what can i say...my hayabusa is absolutley addicting....its still a way nicer bike than the 14teen....whats a half second here or there..everyone knows who the boss is...

I am no drag racer so answer me this:

Those numbers, the ones on page one of this thread, indicate that the Team Green rider went slightly less than 1/10th of second faster in 1/4 mile?

So, if you divide a second (like saying "thousand one") into ten equal parts and imagine how long one of those parts would be.... THAT is how much faster one bike is over the other?

Seems to me like bantering back and forth over that difference is like shoveling sh** with a knitting needle!
shutup.gif

Talk is cheap.....video is where its at  
winkold.gif
 Here's a vid of a stock 08 busa versus a stock 07 14 raced by MCN. Go to 2:14 in the vid. As you can see this was a roll on from 1st gear all the way up...till the 14 brakes for the turn its very slightly pulling the busa  
wowold.gif

The moral of this story is don't believe the internet warriors and go out thinking you can spank anything with no prob on your 08 busa...you might get your feelings hurt. The bikes are so close its rider who does the spanking, not the bike under them  
winkold.gif

laugh.gif

winkold.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back