zx 1400 just beat my 08 busa

sorry stock for stock the k8 is faster, rode with co-worker and his buddies friday and saturday
guns.gif
i killed them 1400,i was the only one with slipons
cool.gif

Like previously stated, with these bikes it come down to rider vs rider.
race.gif
race.gif

race.gif

Damn guys, grow up. Why beat the guy up? The Busa can be beat you know. Representing the perfect "Suzuki Stereotype" right about now. One reason I don't like hanging with Suzuki guys. They are the only bikers that I've hung with that think their %!#@ don't stink. I was hoping I wouldn't see any of this in this forum, and I haven't till now.

Don't get me wrong, not all suzuki guys are like that. But that is the stereotype for a reason, because they are more than they aren't.
I think you are seeing the wrong thing here, we all just have fun with the forum and share a passion for the busa.
I don't consider myself just a guy who only likes busa's, I like bikes no matter what it is.
But to come to a busa forum and post ONCE and talk about getting beat, you couldn't see that some of us may have some things to say. Stay around a little longer and and see that we just a bunch of motorcycle enthusiast that happen to own busa.
beerchug.gif

the cbr is out front followed by the busa! the dryer is hot on the tail of the busa with the washing machine close in fourth! and whats this a kawasaki jet ski running backwards! what a race! you gotta make your own sounds though!
bump.gif

_cid__downsized_0312081652.jpg

I've got a friend with an 06 14 that pulls on my 08 Busa too. I'll pull him at the hit usually 1 or 2 bikes but he always pulled it back and would be about a half to 1 bike ahead around 160-170 or so.

At 200lbs, I weigh about 35-40 lbs more than he does.

It's all good, they're both real fast bikes......and my R-77 came in while I was gone.....so on it goes, hopefully by tomorrow....
They're both fast bikes...I don't think most guys here call the 14 slow....slower maybe
laugh.gif
But then go to 2:14 in this vid and decide
btw thats an 07 14 in the vid
winkold.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
the cbr is out front followed by the busa! the dryer is hot on the tail of the busa with the washing machine close in fourth! and whats this a kawasaki jet ski running backwards! what a race! you gotta make your own sounds though!
bump.gif
jump9.gif

Thanks for the video link, Big Red One. I almost broke my office chair leaning....

I WEIGH 145 AND HAVE BEEN RIDING 40 YEARS AND I BEAT THEM LIKE THRY'RE NOT EVEN MOVING. I THINK IT MAKES THE YOUNG GUYS MADDER THAT I'M AN OLD MAN RATHER THAN I'M RIDING A SUZUKI.

HA.

I have seen an 07 Hayabusa beat a 08 Hayabusa only mods on the 07 were Full Pipe, Power Commander, Air Box Mod, Irridium Plugs...The 08 Busa Completely stock.
Both riders 175LBs Dragrace Until an indicated 160mph 07 Busa 4 Bike Legnths Ahead!
argue.gif

So just imagine an 08 with 4 into one Full Pipe and then all bets are off.

Me and my bro both on a 14 and Busa , just got our azz handed to us by a HONDA BLACKBIRD
beerchug.gif
I could have sworn the CBR had a 7th gear!

I woke up in a pool of my own sweat, what a nightmare, very scary

Back