Louisbusa VS speedracer

gcal

Registered
OK!
It is clear now (as if there ever was a dought) the busa can blow away a 600 even if the racer on the 600 is good on the track and the rider on the busa is not a track rider.
The busa is 1/4 mile king.

Louisbusa stepped up and called out Luke (aka speedracer from sportbike.ws) and his 600.
And he beat him by a ways.
A friend of Louies raced the same 600 on Louies bike and gave him 2 bike leghts start and still beat him.

Just because Louie and his friend beat Luke keep in mind Luke is a great track rider and can out ride alot of folks on the track including louie his friend and me.
Give respect were its due.
Louie got a fast bike and can out drag most folks and can also beat you in a top speed run (hell race till 170 plus) but Luke is fast around in corners and on the track. And he can walk a wheelie with the best of them.
Bottom line
Louie on the straights and Luke on the track.
I will post pics tommorow.

On a lighter note I raced a zx10
from stop light start. (it a was short race)
We were lined up 4 wide, Busa, Zx10 (had less then 1k miles), ducati916 (used but bulit to the hilt) and a gsxr600 (speedracer's bike).

Needless to say the duc got the jump (dam dry clutch mo fo). I was one bike legnth behind the Zx10 (I was 3rd) due to slower the normal start due to OLD RUN DOWN TIRES.
sad.gif
(i hate being poor)
The duc was crazy fast, dude pulled a wheelie till about 100MPH, while shifting, from dead stop.
I was behind the zx spinning tire for about the first gear then shifted to second and hooked up and gone. No more zx next to me or in front. But that dam duc was still there walking a wheelie right next to me. (dude was bad to the bone and good rider). I was affraid to pass him thinking he is going to drift in my lane. But the Zx was blown away.
When we stopped the dude behind me on the 600 gsxr said "having some tire problems?? and laughed
he said when he was behind me I was sideways like crazy trying to catch the grip.
Later I went up to dude on the zx and asked "what happened i thought this is the bike to beat the busa??"
he said " the dude in front on the duc was scaring me i didn't want him to wreck in front of me so i let off."
I said "too bad cause i was beating you".
He didn't want to say anything to me the rest of the night.
I don't think he likes me....)

aaaawwwwwwww poor wittle zx10 guys. Some guy in the dealer yesterday referred to the zx10 as the "Busa killer". I just laughed and said kinda like the blackbird was the zx11 killer and the Busa the blackbird killer right. He response was well......naw.....um.....well.....see what I meant was....BY THAT TIME I'M WALKING OUT THE DOOR LAUGHING TO MYSELF. Someone so sure of something, but no response to a little speed king history.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn GCAL

Racing??? You just got that speeding ticket??? HMMMM , I guess I wouldnt have given up the chance of running against the zx10 either.... be safe:cool:

Damn GCAL

Racing??? You just got that speeding ticket???  HMMMM , I guess I wouldnt have given up the chance of running against the zx10 either.... be safe:cool:
It was a friend that got the ticket i just posted it.
Yea I should of known better...... but when you got 20 or so bikes behind you and your lined up at the light next to the so called busa killer you need to.....aw forget it.
It's just one of those moments you got to be there to understand.

jump is a mighty good thing to get !!all theese bikes today are bad ass.if a guy can ride !ON ANY GIVIN SUNDAY!!

Back