well it happend

hey BT, what's that popular 10 forum you requent?  I cant find it now
well well well im am sorry about the problem i caused here!didnt know all the problems with trolls,but believe it or not i dont mess with these computers but everyone tells me the internet is the place for the answers so i tried it.guess i should have done more reserch.anyway i just got back from the shop and man they got me good!!!!when my brother went in for his service work he got a little more than a oil change.he got a pc3,custom map,and a bmc filter.we are well none at this shop and this was the plan from the begining and the mechanic and the guys were all in on it.my bro got me good!!!but thats ok.what comes around goes around!!i look forward to reading things here and i will be more careful the way i go about things!i think im kinda hook on this site so if i talk to much just let me know and i will just read.
To be honest, when I first read your post I was unbiased enough to read with an open mind, unlike some on this site. I mean, hey, it could happen. As you continue your replies though I find myself leaning more and more toward you being a troll. You have avoided certain replies like the plague and danced around some direct questions that would have proved your validity.

This last reply topped it off for me. Sure, maybe a PC w/good map and a BMC filter might net a couple of hp but you come across like you caught your brother using NOS or something and turning the 10R into an even bigger fire breather than it already is. I am not going to say that the 10R will smoke a busa stock for stock with equal riders. I don't know the answer to that and neither does anyone else here unless they've raced both bikes themselves back to back under controlled conditions, like the busa vs 12 test done by Sport Rider (which could still be biased or have variables). What I do NOT believe is that a 10 with nothing more than a PC/map and filter will just flat out walk the dog on a busa given equal rider skill.

My honest opinion, which is worth what it cost you here, is that the bikes are likely so close that rider skill would make a MUCH bigger difference in racing than a pc/map & filter ever would. So at this point I'm joinin' the bandwagon. You're either a troll and you're talkin' out of your butt, or you can't ride, or more specifically race a bike as well as your brother. Given your replies so far I'm leanin' toward the troll thing now...

BT
hey all i wanna say is maybe i worded it wrong about getting smoked,he beat me ,and far as the wheelie he wasnt at 11 ocloock his wheel was about 6 inches of the ground.and someone else said about weight and hp,im about 15 pounds heavier than him but if thats the problem your siding with thezx10r cause the thing is more hp and alot lighter and thats the facts no matter how you look at it!!far as the better rider we are gonna find out cause hopfully tomorrow me and my bro are gonna switch and see what happens,would have done it today but we went riding in the dirt!im gonna continue to visit the site and i will be carefull what i say.evryone ride safe and get out as much as you can!!

Fairlane, all you have to do to shut everyone up is show us a picture of you on your busa and it's over, you win.
biggrin.gif

Like a soap opera---anywho---and fun to read--had a GPS unit---for a while--stolen---had it on the Busa for awhile---83 in first---second i forgot--but a eye popping 129 in third---forth---dunno--
fifth on the other hand i remember very well---176 on the rev limiter.... Yea--- four Bud's in the "Bod"---reaching for number five....I love this place...
biggrin.gif

You need a digital camera--cheap kodak even--load into yer pc the cd disc---store picture in yer doc's---size it to 43 percent--save changes--yes, when you want to post a pic---attachments---
find the pic..and add it...i fumbled at first too

hey fairlane i got shiet for going the otherway on one of my post. so dont sweat it.most guys picked on my spelling rather than the topic.

Guys,

Whats up here. A ZX10 makes alot of power and weighs alot less. The liter bikes are getting really fast and thats where the factories are putting their development money because that is whats being raced in Superbike and thats whats selling in the showrooms.

Bullet Train isn't a "spy" stiring things up - plus unlike most of you that are commenting here, he has owned and ridden both bikes!

I love riding my 'Busa, but lets face it - unless Suzuki steps up and puts some updates to "our bike" it is going to be overtaken by the continued improvement in performance in the Liter bikes. Yamaha and Suzuki aren't going to rest with the ZX10 being the top dog in class at the moment - the next R1 and GSX1000R are going to be faster and then the 'Busa is going to be in trouble.

I will still be happy with my 'Busa even if a Liter bike can out accelerate it. I wouldn't want to take a Liter bike on a trip - and I love travelling on my 'Busa - and its still stinkin fast

Perspective Please!

Kent

Fairlane, all you have to do to shut everyone up is show us a picture of you on your busa and it's over, you win.
biggrin.gif
can i use a camera phone?how do i do it?can i email it?do you guys want a pint of blood with it?man didnt know i was gonna get a bag of #### about all this!
Email the pic using the camera phone..

Actually two pints of blood is required.

And we need to have first hand carnal knoweldge of any sheep you own. If you dont have a sheep then a very wooly dog will do

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back