Custom Fender Mod

That looks like azz, no I'm kidding. Hey you said you wanted negative. Anyway it looks like a nice job. I'll be waiting on those completed pix myself...

I used a rotozip-started with a diamond cut plastic/wood bit. Finished with a small circular sanding bit. Tried 2 or 3 different ones to see how they cut first in the center of the hole. Thought that by using a smaller more narrow bit would be less room for error but in turn learned that....when using small bits with a roto zip on plastic, the plastic seals itself over again as you move forward. Use a medium bit and clear the trail you blazed as you go. Slow and steady wins the race.

i didn't think it was going to look good, but after i saw the pics.....
it looks like it could be factory. wanna see it finished on the bike with screens. but so far t looks good!

I really didnt expect it to ....its for my show bike doesnt get much actual use. Never in the elements, not near any extreme temps. I understand what your saying.

Turned out so schweet...I might start taking orders! Just very time consuming, but MUCH worth every minute. Agree or no?:whistle::whistle::whistle:

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

Thanks man.........turned out extremely smooth, shoulda done it sooner. For some unknown reason I have NO problem slicing and dicing any plastic I have on my ride. I took a picture from both sides, one with the dummy rotor and one on the caliper side. Now to slice up my fairing for the clutch cover cut out. zzzzzzzziiiip.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Fender looks great! Should add 2-3 more rwhp j/k :thumbsup: May not make it go faster, but does make it look faster.

That really does look good...shows more rim and thats always good when you've got chrome peeking through.:bowdown:

Back