Just installed new fairings, what you think?

I am a chrome fan, but I think with that paint job that I would have everything blacked out and then find some one to paint the dash panels to match!!

sad.gif

Damn!!!!! You beat me to the punch. I was going to get my bike done like that. I was looking for that guy that does flame jobs for Jesse James on Monster Garage. His flames are sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Bike by the way. I woul definitely do it all black........
super.gif

sad.gif

Damn!!!!! You beat me to the punch. I was going to get my bike done like that. I was looking for that guy that does flame jobs for Jesse James on Monster Garage. His flames are sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

super.gif
Criss,

It's Mike Lavalee... You can find his site and lots of his work at www.killerpaint.com. If you go to the galleries and click his "The Heat" gallery you'll see some of Jesse's stuff on there. If you use the Flash version of the site your cursor turns into little live flames. It's cool as fug!
super.gif

super.gif

sad.gif

super.gif
Criss,

It's Mike Lavalee... You can find his site and lots of his work at www.killerpaint.com. If you go to the galleries and click his "The Heat" gallery you'll see some of Jesse's stuff on there. If you use the Flash version of the site your cursor turns into little live flames. It's cool as fug!
super.gif
Thanks for the link BT!!!!!! I've been too busy to even get on the board let alone look for this site. I'm siked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He does awesome work.
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I guess I'll stand alone here......I don't care much for it . Sorry, but i don't . It looks kinda cheezy , if you ask me .
If yer 17 and tryin' to impress the "Smoking Crowd" at yer local hi-school....then i think it rocks . The artist in question here....I think he CAN DO BETTER .

feel free to return fire . but i think it sucks . and yes, you did ask .

I'm sure you can live with it for now....but i'll wager a whole shid load o washingtons that you'll be changing it soon enuff .

Am I the only mutha fuggin' bastid on this site that is willing too offer up the "Truth-My Opinion" .

hav a good 1....RSD .

I guess I'll stand alone here......I don't care much for it . Sorry, but i don't .   It looks kinda cheezy , if you ask me .
 If yer 17 and tryin' to impress the "Smoking Crowd" at yer local hi-school....then i think it rocks . The artist in question here....I think he CAN DO BETTER .  

feel free to return fire .    but i think it sucks .  and yes,  you did ask .

I'm sure you can live with it for now....but i'll wager a whole shid load o washingtons that you'll be changing it soon enuff .

Am I the only mutha fuggin' bastid on this site that is willing too offer up the    "Truth-My Opinion" .

hav a good 1....RSD .
I customize all my toys. Changing it soon enough, probably. I always get biters that copy my poop. Cheezy, doubt that, but thats your opinion. Pics sux, paints good...

If yer 17 and tryin' to impress the "Smoking Crowd" at yer local hi-school....then i think it rocks .

17, nah, 13-40, sure...  maybe you just above that age.  Nuff said
cool.gif
naaahh,I'm under 40 . If you like it, cool . Thats all that ever really matters to me when I do customs . I never ask for opinions....cause I don't really give a flyin' fug what "Joe Public" thinks .
I'm always content and strong in the belief that : I LIKE IT . or else I wouldn't have done it .

Know what I mean .
"Cheesy" wasn't in regards to "quality of paint" it was more too qualify subject than substance .

regardless.....hav a good 1....RSD.

my opinion... I like it!

... and regardless of whether I like or not I do also give props to anybody who likes to make something uniquely their own.

-dan

Back