Just installed new fairings, what you think?

HayabusaEPT

Registered
I purchased these fairings alreay custom painted, what do you guys think? Im pretty satisfied. Need to install front fender though. Will get that back from the bodyshop tomorrow. I see a need for a polished frame, don't you???
biggrin.gif

Image004.jpg

Another question, I was pndering the thought of a Black swingarm and a polished frame. What do you guys think about that? Ever seen any busas with that?
rock.gif

wow
your bike is off the hook
it looks great
i like the wheels and the pegs most of all
dont get the swing arm blacked out
my two cents
but if you polished the frame that would look nice and match the wheels

I am generally completely tired of all of the polished/chromed bikes out there, but in this case chromed frame and swingarm just might be the ticket....although...blacking them out completely might also look really cool,

Thanks for the feed back guys, Im going to be sticking to the Polished frame & swingarm...  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|HayabusaEPT
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076596432 -->

I think it would be cool to get naked, soak yourself in lighter fluid, light yourself and ride through a bike show on it! That is a bad bike! I think the chrome would help set it off too.

I dont know i'm normally a chrome fan, but I think powdercoating the frame and swingarm black would be bangin.  And get the stock black wheels back on!!

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076605764 -->

Back