Just installed new fairings, what you think?

Very nice! I like seeing some different types of flames...I think blacking the frame out would look good...really make the flames a focal point...IMO

AND ............ SPEND SPEND SPEND BABY!!!!!
laugh.gif

Thanks for the feed back guys, Im going to be sticking to the Polished frame & swingarm...  
biggrin.gif
Good choice. Since I'm a big chrome fan, maybe a candy coated black swingarm and frame would be off-da-hook. You get the best of both worlds. I just love the candy chrome blue that BusaBullet has on his bike. If I knew then what I know now... Nothin' can be finer...

Brian

Looks awesome
beerchug.gif

I think a blacked out frame/swingarm would look cool. Polished aluminum will be a biotch to keep clean, unless you don't ride in the rain, then it would be okay.

Totally up to you...it's your bike.
biggrin.gif

Sweet flames... Recommend going with the polished frame and swingarm, it will complete the package and bring out the "Bling Bling"...

I painted mine black and polished the frame/swingarm. I have been thinking about going the flame route but a little more low key, flames that you could barely see...

definately black out the frame and swing arm. Other than that looks great!

My .02

With the chrome wheels the frame & swingarm needs shiney also. Polished is hard to keep up, chrome is easier & more durable but way more $! Chrome them if you have the dinero.

Very nice. No you do not need a polished frame, Powder coated Black maybe. :d

Back