polishing fee

pphouayvongsa

Registered
Need some opinion from anyone who had some polishing work done. Last year I completely polished my busa, "rims, swing arm, frame, rearset, and all the small accessories and they look pretty good. Now, a couple of my friends wanted there bike done also. Right now Im doing a friend 04 busa and Im charging him $550.00 and its almost complete. What do you guys think? Is it too cheap or a fair price. Getting ready to do a 99 R1 and thinking about charging more.

couldn't pay me enough to polish someone elses bike. I wouldn't charge anything less then 500.00 for the frame only. Trac dynamics charges 240 bucks just for the swingarm.

Had my frame polished and it cost me $600, so $500 total is beyond a great deal!

If your polishing anything other than the frame your cheating yourself. I was quoted at 550 for just the frame but i did it my self and it cost nothing just some ground down finger nails

Polishing is the worst, I did one part on my Stealth years ago and it took way too long, then I saw someone had a business and charged only $150 and I flipped....

$500 for the entire bike is a steal for your buddy....I would expect to pay almost $1000 for the entire bike....polishing isn't that tough its just so time consuming and tedious....I won't even think of polishing again, so I guess the Busa will remain silver until I hit the Powerball or something...

frame alone is usually about $400 in my area, check and see what the going prices are in your area... Don't forget the cost of supplies

Back