Check these fairings out

oreo

Registered
Hey guys I was googling Busa fairing paint jobs and found this fairing kit and was wondering if anyone here new anything about them or have seen them in person I kinda like it what do you guys think and if their is a previous thread on these sorry and could you point me in the right direction

x.jpg

I have seen the clear bodywork before but could only find it for yamaha... but i had a discussion about it, don't ya think the clear plastic would get hot (for the lack of heat shield) and become cloudy or deformed. I still think they are cool lookin,

pretty sure hotbodies makes it, don't think they make it for the Busa, and pretty sure that like most clear plastic's it will yellow over time.

Last edited:
I pressure wash the inside of the fairings each time I take them off to get out all the collected dust and crud. Can you imagine what a clear one would look like after you ride in the rain or down your gravel dusty driveway a few times~?~

Even though you can wash the outside, the inside would still be full of ???

Cool idea, but too much work to keep looking good~!~

I found their web page it is hotbodies it does look like a 1000 though I just liked that it was different till you said that but then again i also like the look too oh and you can get them primed, clear, or smoke by the way here's the link i don't know how to post this where it's a clicky but hopefully this will work

Hotbodies Racing OEM Replacement Bodywork - Suzuki Hayabusa (1999-2006) - Hotbodies - Bodywork - Motorcycle Undertails - MotorcycleToyStore - Motorcycle Accessories and Motorcycle Gear

Paint the,inside of em rather than the outside like RC cars. The paint won't ever get scratched, but Idk how well the plastic would hold up.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Im not so sure I like them. I wouldn't want my 1300 to be looking like a 1000 plus you would have to clean them every other mile or they would look like crap from being dirty
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't like the idea of my Busa looking like a 1000 either. Do like the idea of painting the inside like an RC though.

Would make for an interesting show bike with a turbo or supercharger setup! :beerchug:

For practical use, I would say not very! :laugh:

That doesnt sound like the way to go but i would be curious to actually see what it would look like on the busa. :laugh:

Would make for an interesting show bike with a turbo or supercharger setup! :beerchug:

For practical use, I would say not very! :laugh:

I agree, will look cool in something like that to show the motor and components, turbo, supercharger, dress up chrome motor or something like that, but don't think will look good on a stock engine since theres nothing to see.

Back