Crazy weather check in time... How are you doing where you are?

My phone went off at 6:20 AM with a siren I had never heard before. It said Take cover tornado heading your way! Not, hey there is rain, or there is etc. Take cover NOW!

So I sleep naked. Always have. The first thing I think of when I get this jolt and am getting up is, I gotta get some clothes on....lol. Then my brain says....eff that TAKE COVER!!!!!

So I haul my naked ass to the bat cave under my staircase. And listen. Nothing. Look at my phone.......says ITS COMING.

So I creep out to a TV and turn it on. If you live here (pointing to my location) you have 8 minutes before it hits. Complete with a TV radar track of where it was and where it was going. It started across the bay just south of Mobile and was tracking across the bay right to me. I'm straight inline. So I again think....my mom will see and hear her son was found naked in the rubble......lol.

And I can now watch it track right to me. CRAP...My brand new roof is gonna never survive this hit. So me...again in my brilliance decide....Hey why watch it on TV, just go out and look at it coming across the bay. That way I can judge for myself how bad it is.

So I do this, go out on my back deck, naked, raining like hell, windy like hell, so I can watch it. DUMB ASS!!!!! TAKE FREAKIN COVER!!!!

But this time I opened my front door so I could view it from the bat cave as I envisioned Auntie Em and ToTo. And I can listen to the TV giving me a play by play.

Then as it got close, the giant vacuum cleaner effect happens. Everything starts getting sucked up into the storm. Rain, leaves, branches....etc. It passed over me, went 3 miles north at the last moment, never actually touched down.

I'm hoping my testicles will eventually come back to their original resting places, because I haven't seen them since then.

It's raining and in the 40s now. I'll take it.
That sounds intense. I only have one gripe, why didn’t you take a pic or vid!!! Not of your naked ass though I mean the massive vacuum!?!

I can see the sun in the morning again so I'm good with that. I'm told I should expect one more heavy snowstorm before April.

Back