How is everyone doing?

Been better, but could always be worse!
Truck most likely threw a rod on the way to work Monday night and punched three holes in the bottom of the engine (see new "easy access" oil pan below). Truck ran 8 miles back home so I didn't have to tow it! Still haven't made time to diagnose the bike :(
Thank God I have the funds from working 7days a week to get another vehicle and great folks that are giving me rides until I can get the new one registered.
passenger.jpg
driver.jpg

Last edited:
Truck most likely threw a rod on the way to work Monday night and punched three holes in the bottom of the engine (see new "easy access" oil pan below). Truck ran 8 miles back home so I didn't have to tow it! Still haven't made time to diagnose the bike :(
Thank God I have the funds from working 7days a week to get another vehicle and great folks that are giving me rides until I can get the new one registered.
View attachment 1630259View attachment 1630260
That sucks and right before Christmas.......

View attachment 1630259View attachment 1630260

How many miles on the truck?

Well this whole past 2 years has been a roller coaster ride. Starting March of 2019, i had a TIA, mini stroke. Got thru that, till March of this year, down with health problems again. At the same time Covid hit, and has financially ruined me.
Had unemployment for a short time , and that went a way. Been dealing with my health problems. and getting back on track. I started Surgeries back in Oct, for Carpel tunnel, just had a Hernia one on Tues, and next hand next month. Sleep study in a couple of weeks. Dam buy 2021 i should be all new, per say.
We shall see where ill be by spring, Both of Jens parents are dealing with medical issue's now as well, and that is bugging her for sure, being that they are in PA.
But thats it for now..
Cap thanks for still keeping this place around. There is still a great bunch of Peeps, that stroll through time and time again!
Thanks for all you do!

Back