What is everyone doing for "Their Significant Other" for Valentines Day. (tomorrow)

Re: What is everyone doing for "Their Significant Other" for Valentines Day. (tomorro

I'm buying her some new tires. Ohh you meant the gf/wife and not the busa :banghead: I bought flowers for two of the three significant females that are in my life and had them delivered to them at work yesterday. The third I am going to call and talk to since I don't get to see her. Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, the three I am referring to is my mother, a special friend and my daughter.

Re: What is everyone doing for "Their Significant Other" for Valentines Day. (tomorro

"A stranger asked: what are you buying for Valentine's day? I replied: Flowers for my wife, kale for my daughter".

The Busa gets lots of love all the time, LOL

Roses_Kale.jpg

is your daughter an iguana?

is your daughter an iguana?

No, but she is a proud owner of a Blendtec, and is not afraid to use it - daily, and even a few times a day. It's as loud as an aftermarket exhaust.

Back