Valentines day advice...

Valentines day advice... - Got a Teddy Bear...

• 1: Take it to her at work, present it to her there and ask her to be my valentine.

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters
Here is a bit more advise....leave her wanting more. Don't be needy, make her the needy one. Make her wonder "Who is this Ben guy". Curiosity will get the best of her and she will want to spend time with you just to get to know you better!

Ask her in a playful way to be your valentine.... at her work... make her co-workers jealous. Then talk about how you have to work, but you would like to have a post-valentine's dinner with her. Better late than never!! (I worked as a waitress many years and always had to work Valentine's.... we did a lot of post-valentine's dinners!)

Even though I'm not a big flower person, I LOVE when my husband sends flowers to work.... cuz he goes BIG with them and everyone oohs and aaahs over them.

I'm a rules guy myself.... should have asked today [2 days in advance]. Then again, I'm dateless and will be spending V-Day locked in a recording studio with another guy... so... ya know... maybe don't listen to me
wowold.gif
Dude you are so Kinky....

Cannot believe you are going to record it...
drools.gif
hahahaha, I guess I had that coming! good one

I'd give her the teddy bear at work and give her a card (Hallmark not Wal Mart) that has something saying "Be My Valentine". Ever since we were little kids we've always said to Grandma, Granddad, dad, your best friend "Be My Valentine" so I don't think it would sound creepy. I like telling her that you won the bear for her because it shows that you have good luck, you're a winner, and you thought of her immediately! Plus it may make her think about how many times you tried to win it just to give it to her! Determination.... women love to be pursued.

Gifts at work are brownie points!

Back