Valentines day advice...

Valentines day advice... - Got a Teddy Bear...

• 1: Take it to her at work, present it to her there and ask her to be my valentine.

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I got this Teddy Bear from a prize machine... No comments from the peanut gallery please... And I had an idea... Present this to Sarah and ask her to be my valentine. BUT... I don't want to be that creepy guy doing things too soon... We've only been on 2 dates together, and she's had an appendix infection lately. She's been going to work and hanging out with friends lately, so apparently she's not in that bad of shape. So, here's the ideas...

1: Take it to her at work, present it to her there and ask her to be my valentine.
2: Ask her on a date tomorrow night and present it to her then.
3: Don't ask her at all.

What's the general idea? By the way, I just found out tonight I work 11-11 on Valentines, so I won't be able to ask her on the date for that night, only for tomorrow. She probably works Valentines too though, so maybe present it then?

Please, vote...

And, how could you say no to a face like this?
(edit: He does have both eyes, it's just the angle and my camera phone)

teddy_bear.jpg

JEEEZ! I'm gonna have nightmares from that picture now! bear stalking me in a dark room...

[ ku ku ku CHI CHI CHI ah ah ah ah ]

I'm a rules guy myself.... should have asked today [2 days in advance]. Then again, I'm dateless and will be spending V-Day locked in a recording studio with another guy... so... ya know... maybe don't listen to me

#1 Ben !!! You only live once, so why not let it all hang out ?  
beerchug.gif
Plus it'll make her co-workers jealous !

Hmmm I would be careful not to put her on the "spot" Only you know how she has reacted to you at this point but perhaps some spring time flowers might go over a bit nicer....

I guess a girls view would be better here?

Ben, dont put her on the spot!

And get a camera! Your phone suxs!

Ask her on the date and if she says yes then give the teddybear to her....Tell her you won it and thought she would like it. DO NOT ask her to be your Valentine, it's too soon.

Come on guys/gals....gimme a break, he's had 2 dates already . Maybe I was just a fast mover ? I'd do it anyway Ben .....you only live once.

Ask her on the date and if she says yes then give the teddybear to her....Tell her you won it and thought she would like it. DO NOT ask her to be your Valentine, it's too soon.
+1

+1 on camera
crazy.gif
that bear is just spooky

+1 no putting her on spot for few reasons, but never mind on them cause you ain't doin it

your being cool and calm so far keep it up. you dont want to CHASE too hard.

NOW USE THAT STUPID PHONE AND GET A PIC FOR US! after all you know the
rulez8bn.gif

I would go with the Blonde
smile.gif
women are beyond our ability to comprehend or understand, so when ever you can get one to give you some insight... do not question it, just take it and run ......

If going with a Teaddy Bear get one specific to Valentines Day. Some have the year on them.

r8

If going with a Teaddy Bear get one specific to Valentines Day. Some have the year on them.

r8
werd.gif
No offense Ben, but that bear looks like one of the dogs toys.
dunno.gif
Go out and get one Valentine specific. They're cheap at Walmart and it will look like you actually took the time to get her something instead of something out of a vending machine

Got anywhere you can hide it so she finds it - does she have a locker or desk at work? Hide it with a cute Valentine card where she is sure to find it - she'll think its adorable and show it to all of her friends - they'll get all mushy gushy and talk about what a sweetheart you are. Let her friends/co-workers talk you up. A cuter bear couldn't hurt
cool.gif

Yeah Sam... That thought crossed my mind... And it just dawned on me, I'm taking the advice of giving it to her from the same guys that said Walmarts a good date spot... Wow... The bear will burn...

I'm a rules guy myself.... should have asked today [2 days in advance]. Then again, I'm dateless and will be spending V-Day locked in a recording studio with another guy... so... ya know... maybe don't listen to me
wowold.gif
Dude you are so Kinky....

Cannot believe you are going to record it...
drools.gif

Back