Just checkin in.. How are folks...

:cheerleader: Got some exciting news between Wednesday and Friday! Can't share just yet, I will very very soon with the PICTURES! Looking forward all things being equal the simplest answer is the easiest right!

Congratulations Jules! I'm really excited for you both. You will be a great mom and Wayne a great dad. One more thing....better you than me :laugh:

Let's see. I know I've been MIA for awhile. Life has been crazy the past year and a half.

(Re)Met a guy from college and we've been going strong for 16 months. (Sorry guys I know your hearts are broken). We ride a lot... (I actually taught him how to ride).. and I seem to work on the DR a lot.. but the R6 is racking up some miles.

Started running Last January. Ran my first 5K in March. Ran my first 10K in April (After returning from a week in Jamaica). I will be running my first half marathon this January 26th with my new lil running partner (see attachment)

Yep.. That's what you think it is. I done went and got myself knocked up. (I just figured it would happen before I was almost 40!) Due in mid June. (Did everyone enjoy the tour of my uterus? This parasite has a HUGE BRAIN!!)

Wow! Congratulations!!! That is awesome- our best to the three of you!

Back