Just checkin in.. How are folks...

My son will have back surgery in 2 weeks to repair his L4 he broke playing football,
so there is allot of worrying going on at my house other than that we couldn’t be better,
I guess.

I hope surgery goes well and that he recovers quickly!! Back issues are so debilitating :(

All good, just tested my newest reload, Speer "Grand Slam" 180 Gr, & "The Grubber" is growing up :thumbsup:

IMG_2078.jpg

Zombie_Grubber.jpg

Sick as a dog at the moment, but otherwise everything is passable. Still working, not doing too bad for an election year actually.
Parked the Busa a couple months ago, kinda lost interest in it for the moment. Sure the interest will come back some day, but been concentrating on the dirt bikes lately.
Glad to see most everyone else is getting along, and glad to see you able to be back around again Cap.:thumbsup:

My son will have back surgery in 2 weeks to repair his L4 he broke playing football,
so there is allot of worrying going on at my house other than that we couldn’t be better,
I guess.

Oh man! Hope all goes smoothly and he heals up quickly.

Still no job, and out of money.
Looks like the bike will be going soon!

Things around my place are SSDD really. Been interviewing with a few places, not chasing any offers yet as I'm waiting to hear this week what the current company has to say about 2013 and beyond. Just spent friday, sat, monday and today flying back and forth to LAX from JFK and now I'm in Dallas for the week for work.

Didnt really have much damage from the storm so I cant complain really.

As soon as a job works out for Jen in the mean time, it is what it is!
The bike is for sale now, in various form's, with the brakes and suspension, or with out, or with stock stuff, forks, brakes wheels!
thought you were relocating down south? Let me know before you sell the bike :thumbsup:

I wish you lived in the carolinas, I could likely have you a job tomorrow.. My brother is buying trucks and trailers left and right to haul the imported corn to the mills..The trucks run 24 hours a day.. you can pretty much write your own check..

I'm out of work too and wish i lived close to him. I would get on the gravy train..

We will keep you in our prayers... look on usajobs.com the govt always hiring.. That's where I been looking...

Still no job, and out of money.
Looks like the bike will be going soon!

Other than breaking my right hand and being off work for eight weeks Katie and I have had a good year. We both ride all the time togather. Its our stress reliever. :thumbsup:

The company is looking into the abyss. Almost all work has slowed to a crawl but we are currently keeping our heads above water just barely. It is the beginning of the end when you dip deeply into the credit line for a big company, just have to hope for a booming first quarter to blacken the balance sheets. Also dealing with Parents and an Aunt who are getting to that point where they are a full time job. Cuts into Busa time severly! Maria's mom can't travel anymore so she will be spending the holidays in Detroit and I'll be here with my folks. Oh well, guess you have to take the bad time with the good.

The company is looking into the abyss. Almost all work has slowed to a crawl but we are currently keeping our heads above water just barely. It is the beginning of the end when you dip deeply into the credit line for a big company, just have to hope for a booming first quarter to blacken the balance sheets. Also dealing with Parents and an Aunt who are getting to that point where they are a full time job. Cuts into Busa time severly! Maria's mom can't travel anymore so she will be spending the holidays in Detroit and I'll be here with my folks. Oh well, guess you have to take the bad time with the good.

:down: I hope things take a turn for the better Willie! Sounds like a lot of tough things going on all at once...you and your wife are in my thoughts. :)

Back